xxix*

i was sat on his sofa, flicking through the channels when jimin came and sat right beside me. no gaps between us. and stared at me. i turned my head to face him and as i go to speak, he kisses me on the lips. he pulls back and says "let's watch a drama"

"jimin. we can't kiss anymore. you're more serious with jisoo than ever and i'm with taehyung. it just won't work out"

he nodded and then said "so wanna watch a drama or not?"

- - - - -

"oh jimin!" i call out as he thrusts into me. my nails scratching his back until it bled and his growling in my ear. he leans up and places his hand on my throat, choking me. it felt so amazing and i held onto his arm as he went harder.

he let my neck go and somehow, went even faster until he felt the need to pull out and he came over me. we breathed heavily and he instinctively grabbed the tissues beside his bed and cleaned me up. he then laid beside me and we breathed heavily together.

"i thought this would happen if i came over" i breathed out and smiled to him

"we're so meant to be" he smiles back and places his hand on my cheek, brushing it with his thumb

"that's not the way this all turned out though. maybe in the future, we will be together but right now we have our own partners. oh god we're the worst partners" i say and then turn away. i place my hands on my head as i contemplate why in hell i just cheated on my very first boyfriend.

"were not bad partners. we give them everything they want, we just want a little more or something different" he softly speaks as he pulls my arms from my head and tilts my head to face him "i love you pepper"

"my real name is eun-hye" i say causally and he gives me an eye smile

"eun-hye. i like that a lot more" he plays with my hair until we slowly fall asleep. he makes me feel so peaceful and happy. i really do like him. i like him a lot more than i ever thought i would.