xxxi*

i wore my favourite red lingerie underneath a pair of black jeans and an off the shoulder white jumper. i thought about what taehyung said 'something easily removable' and it got me thinking. am i a slut for wanting to have sex with him as well as jimin?

loads of girls do it. loads of girls have sex with whoever they want. should i feel bad? i shrugged off my thoughts and continued doing my eyeliner. thankfully, i was finished with everything by the time taehyung arrived. he wore a very casual outfit but looked so good in it.

"hey babe" he kissed me on the lips and wrapped his arm around my waist. "tonight, we're going to party"

"party?" i raised my eyebrow to him with a smirk. "is that why i had to wear something removable?"

he shook his head and then stood in front of me. he leaned in so his lips were by my ear and whispered "that's for when we get back to my house" he left kisses from my jawline to my lips and i was already horny. i pulled him into a long kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. his hands travelled all over my back and eventually landed on my arse, which he squeezed a lot of times.

"how about we skip the party?" i pull back and say. he nods and then starts kissing me again. i get to the door and open it while still trying to kiss him. that doesn't work out so i turn around and open it that way but taehyung grabs me from behind and starts grinding against me. who knew this boy was so horny?

we get inside and close the door with our backs as he pushes me against it with more kissing. it becomes hungry and he starts removing our clothing. first his hat, then his shirt and then my jumper. "god you look so sexy" he said before locking our lips again. he picks me up and holds me by the legs as he presses me against the door.

he carries me upstairs to my bedroom, not once breaking the kiss and lays me softly down on the bed. we remove the left overs of our clothing but he keeps the lingerie on me. he unpins the buttons in between my legs, preventing him from touching my womanhood.

he starts rubbing and i moan to his touch. he takes his fingers away and wets them with his saliva. he then starts to wet his dick to start moving into position. he lays on top of me and slowly enters me, causing me to dig my nails into his shoulders from the pain. he leans down and kisses me, making me forget about the pain and removing my fingernails from his skin.

he starts to thrust and it felt so good. not jimin good but very amazing. he thrusted hard and sped up the pace quite quickly, to the point where i was already cumming loads. after a long time of thrusting and moaning, he pulls out and cums on my bed. "oh shit" he says and stumbles backwards

"man, you came on my bed" i whine and he laughs at me "you're washing the sheets now"

he nods and then lays down beside me, putting his arm underneath my head. he turns me over so i'm laying on my side and we cuddle. it was really relaxing and i felt so happy with him. but then suddenly jimin popped into my mind and i felt like i was betraying him somehow. that having sex with my boyfriend was being unfaithful to jimin.

i felt so bad. never again will i had sex with jimin. never.