Sleepover Games (Part 2) - Hitoshi Shinso x Reader

Agh this one is like half the length of the last one ;-;

ALSO I LOVE THAT PICTURE SO MUCHHHHHH-

(Credit to artist)

Everyone sat in a huge circle. First off, seeing as not everyone knew eachother - we played a game to introduce ourselves.

Mina rummaged around in a room full of random things and eventually pulled out a half-inflated balloon she said was left over from a party she threw a month ago.

We took it and tossed it around the circle, saying our names and describing our quirks.

From class 1-A the whole class was there except for a Minoru Mineta, who I didn't know. I was assured that I was lucky not to know him, as according to everyone who did, he's just generally a huge pervert.

No wonder they didn't invite him to a sleepover, with girls, who would be sleeping...

From 1-B, there was Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu, Neito Monoma, and Itsuka Kendo.

And, of course, there was me and Hitoshi from general studies.

I was the last one to get the balloon and introduce myself. I took a deep breath when it was tossed to me by a boy who'd introduced himself as Kaminari.

"My name is L/N Y/N. My quirk is Bubbles. I can blow different kinds of bubbles with this weird liquid soap stuff that comes off of my palms, which can sometimes be annoying because it makes my hands clammy all the time." I said with a small smile, trying my best to mask my nervousness. Shinso chuckled slightly from next to me, and a few other people smiled.

There was an awkward silence.

"Well, now that we're all acquainted, let's play... truth or dare!" Mina cheered. I saw some people stiffen and gulp, while others broke into huge grins.

I did the former, and latched onto Shinso's arm almost as soon as the words had left Mina's mouth.

"I... HATE... truth or dare." I whispered to him. He only looked down at me, then nodded in silent agreement.

~Cottontongue 🌸