The Erotica Of Ships {A Wedding Playlist}

So, a few quick things before I leave this story alone for good:

First, the image at the top of this is something I got myself a looooooong time ago, from an amazing artist named Andy who made this and a few other awesome pictures for me and my friend! You can find her on tumblr and Instragram. Her username is AndyTheLemon. She's great! I didn't put it up before, because I wanted to keep it safe and private but I figured it's time to post it alongside the story that inspired me to get what truly was, my first commission. This was my first real fan-work, too! Seems fair.

Moving on to the second and final item: the inclusion of a lame little joke of a playlist. It's also something I kept to myself until tonight. I guess I felt the desire to share, so here goes! 

I added this list because it was something I made on Spotify before I knew how to use it like a normal person, and thought it'd get the respek it deserved here more so than from my hater friends irl. _へ__(‾◡◝ )> It's supposed to be funny, collectively, and I know these songs would't exist in the world of LOK, but eh, who cares? If they got married our world, these would make the cut. That is, so long as the royal minders didn't think a few too inappropriate, which they most likely would. It's pretty evident which ones those are, too. (≧∇≦*) So, regrettably, some might have to be saved for the Honeymoon. Lol. The name might have to go, too, at least publicly, but we'd know what's up.

___________________________

A Thousand Days Before - Soundgarden
Avatar's Love - Rachel Clinton
Battleship Chains - Volbeat
Breathless - The Corrs
Boats N' Hoes - Will Farrell and John C. Riley (As seen in the movie Stepbrothers)
The Boys of Summer - Don Henley
Beyond the Sea - Bobby Darin
Calypso - John Denver
Drive - Incubus
Ends of the Earth - Lord Huron
The Edge of Glory - Lady Gaga
Faithfully - Journey
The Glory of Love - Peter Cetera
Hall of Fame - The Script, will.i.am.
Heart of Courage - Two Steps from Hell
I'm On A Boat - The Lonley Island
I'm With You - Avril Lavigne
It's Time - Imagine Dragons
It Is You (I Have Loved) - Becky Jane Taylor
Keep Your Eyes Open - NEEDTOBREATHE
Left My Heart in Republic City - Jeremy Zuckerman
Maps - Maroon 5
Northern Lights - Cider Sky
Nothing Without Love - Nate Ruess
Oh Lord - Foxxy Shazam
The One I Love - R.E.M.
Only the Young - Journey
Rhythm of My Heart - Rod Stewart
She's Not Innocent - Antigone Rising
Ships in the Night - Matt Kearney
This is Where I Belong - Bryan Adams
Wildest Dreams - Asia
You're the Ocean - Teitur
___________________________

I'll be adding playlists at some point to the stories I feel could benefit from their presence, as some are too old, a few already feature the same character, rendering more than one relatively useless, and others don't need them. They'll all have slightly different formatting.

Well, this is getting too long, again. Imma dip out. One last time, I'm glad you guys liked this story! It means a lot to me.

❦ Britt ❦