chapter 3 'Mad Hatter'

Mark makes it to a clearing. There was a large, badly made, circular wooden table in the center. Jack sat in one of the seats, downing a cup pf coffee. A guy who looked like him with a pink mustache and pink hair. Warfstache? He looked pretty bored, fiddling with a sharp dagger. His eyes glance up at them lazily, before looking back down at his shiny object.

"Top of the mornin' to ya laddies!"

"Hey Hatter..." Bob replies boredly. 

Mark looks at Bob with a look of confusion. "What did you call him?"

"Hatter?"

"But that's Jack..."

"Who's Jack?"

Mark points, "Him!"

Jack looks momentarily offended. Before smiling ear to ear. "What is this name ye have called meh?" 

"Jack? Sean? Jacksepticeye? green-haired guy?!"

Jack looks generally, but playfully, confused. "I guess its better than what the king calls me" he bursts out laughing, almost falling over in his chair. Warfstache grins in amusement. 

"Oh yes the... KING. He truly detests you correct" He grins leaning back in his chair.

Jack is still laughing before getting into his seat. "Well ta be truthful, The KING likes no one! But hey I wont stick it up his ass!"

Jack and Wilford laugh together in unison. Mark looks between them. A smile crosses his face. This was a truly amusing group of people. He takes a seat next to Wilford. Bob and Wade see they might be here a while and take the other two chairs.

"What brings ya to meh table markiboy!" Jack grins quizzically. 

"You don't mind I join your tea party eh?"

Warfstache's cup slams on the table, rattling the other cups. "Oh we are not drinking that sissy juice... were drinking GOOD OLD HOT COFFEE!" His dagger shoved dangerously close to Mark's face. "There be a problem with that? Mate?"

"No no no, no problem here"

Wilford grips the dagger tightly before stabbing it into the table, drinking a sip of his so called coffee. truly terrifying to be sitting next to a true mad man. Mark begins to regret his seat choice. He turns to see Bob and Wade laughing amongst themselves. Those two chose not to warn him of the insane person he sat next to. Guess he should have known though, it was his own alter ego.  

Jack raises his wrist to eye level, looking at his nonexistent. "Look at the time, mr knight guy is coming soon" 

"Mr knight guy?"

*Shling*

Mark tenses. A sword was stabbed into the back oh his chair, right next to his head. Jack whistles impressed.  "On time and punctual  huh Tim" Jack jokes. A silvery suit of armor walks out from between the tree like blades of grass.

"Do not Joke Hatter. I am here to take in Markiplier, to see the king" 

"Did he just try to kill me............."