The white kingdom Chp 5

"Oi Mark!"

Mark looks behind him to see Jack just making his way through the brush. Mark looks back to see Dark gone. 'such an ego' he thinks rolling his eyes. Mark jolts feeling a hand on his shoulder. He looks back to see Jack looking at him weirdly. 

"You alright?" Jack asks in his fluent Irish accent. Mark glances over at where Dark used to be. 

"Yea. sure." 

"Good. cause I remember how to get there. I'll lead" Jack grins putting a friendly arm around him. Mark nods nonchalantly. They seem to walk forever until Jack suddenly stops, making Mark halt too. 

"You ok.... Hatter?"

"Yea." Jack says looking around. He ushers them both forward. They walk until they make it up to a shiny white castle that seemed to glow in the day light. the trees seemed to space out as they walked closer, turning to cherry blossom and dogwood trees. The ground switched to cobblestone. The place was bottom line straight beautiful. Mark looked in awe. Jack had a small smile looking at the place.

"this look never gets old." Jack says looking around. Mark nods agreeing, although it was the first time he has seen the place. Mark starts to walk ahead, through the open gates.

"Wait up Mark, come back!" Jack calls waving him over. Mark looks at him weirdly, before walking back over to him. "You gotta be careful, you've never set foot in his land. you don't know what could be there" Jack warns. He presses a hand on Mark's back, pressing forward. They walk together through the gate cautiously. From afar they can see the castle gates open slowly. A white knight walks out towards them. The light glimmering of his armor as he unsheathed his sword.

"Hault! Come no further! Alice and hatter!"

"Alice? The hell."

"Shut up wench."

"Hold on there knight man, isnt wench a female term?"

"Yes. It's an insult knave."

"Ok just making sure."

The knight holds up his sword to mark's throat. Mark putting his hands up in fear of dying.

"Woah woah jeffy!"

"Walk."

"Ok.. just put mr. Stab my ass away"

"March!"

Mark quickly starts walking, with Jack walking behind him. The knight walks close behind them with his sword still up and ready to strike. He forces them in the castle. The castle was polished clean, top to bottom. They walk into the throne room in silence.  The hatter didnt seemed bothered of course. A person is sitting in the throne looking patiently irritated. Mark looks closely at the face.

"Wait... Ethan?"

"Dont speak my name freely peasant!" The king yells angrily.

"Ok sheesh" Mark says tired of getting yelled at.

A laughter breaks the silence, a happy joyful laughter. Mark looks up seeing Ethan bent over laughing.

"Tyler he actually fell for it! And you thought he was too smart for it!" Ethan yells laughing through it. Mark blinks in surprise. The knight lowers his sword, looking disappointed. He takes off his helmet, revealing Tyler. Tyler shrugs.

"I guess I underestimated him. Never trust an alice."

"Ok hold on! Wait a second!" Mark yells.

"Oh my gosh he is still confused! Even better!" Ethan shouts still lying.

A cold chilling laughter breaks through the seams of the laughter. It makes Ethan stop his laughter looking at the Hatter. The hatter looked down, chuckling darkly.

"You idiots.. now I will rule both worlds" Hatter says as he looks up with scarlet red eyes, his hair turning darker green.