Chapter 2-Flashback:How They Met (Part 1)

Third Person P.O.V

*Flashback*

After Ash, Serena, Delia, Max, Bonnie, Clemont and Gary landed in Kalos, they headed to Prism Tower to collect Clemont and Bonnie's stuff, talk to their dad, and find a few friends and ask if they wanted to join them. On the way, they bumped into 'Ariana'.

"Oh, hello again Ariana." Serena greeted.

"Oh! Serena! How great it is to see you again!" Ariana exclaimed.

"You know, you sort of look familiar." Clemont said.

"Clemont, I met her in town, when me and my Pokemon were struggling to come up with a performance routine, remember?" Serena explained.

"Nope, I've definitely seen you somewhere else before." Clemont said. A light bulb clicked in his head as he snapped his fingers. "The Kalos Queen!"

Gary, Ash, Bonnie, Max and Delia's eyes widened. "The Kalos Queen?!" They exclaimed in unison.

"Shhh... keep it down." Ariana said while holding her index finger to her lips. "Yes, I'm the Kalos Queen, Aria. But arent you surprised that I'm Aria, Serena?" She asked.

"Actually, I was. I found out just after you left during our battle." Serena said.

"You found out so soon? Why didn't you tell us?!" Bonnie whined.

"Well, I didn't want to blow her cover, that's why." Serena replied.

"Okay, anyway what are you doing here? I thought you had left for Hoenn." Aria asked.

"Well..."

And so the story began, from beginning to end. Aria was shocked to hear what happened. And she said that's not a way to treat a close friend. From there, she decided to join our heroes on their journey.

After they had gotten Clemont and Bonnie's stuff and talked to the siblings' father, they were about to leave when they saw a familiar chespin running towards them.

"Che chespin!"

"Chespie!" Bonnie exclaimed, while hugging Chespie. "Wait, if you're here, then Mairin and Alain are close by." She said, frantically looking around, and finally she spotted Alain and Mairin running towards them.

"Chespie! Don't run off like that!" Mairin scolded.

"It's good to see you guys again." Ash smiled.

"Hey, aren't you the guy I met a few weeks ago? At the café?" Aria asked. Alain looked at her.

"Oh, you're Ariana, right?" Alain asked. She nodded.

"Yeah, I am." Alain replied.

"You guys wanna join us?" Ash asked.

"On what?" They asked.

And again, they had the same story to tell. To say they were shocked would be an understatement. Mairin was actually yelling.

"So, you're coming?" Ash asked again.

"Of course we are!" Mairin exclaimed.

"Oh and 1 last thing, her real name is Aria, the Kalos Queen." Serena properly introduced Aria.

I think Mairin's eyes were gonna pop out of their sockets. While Alain didn't give any reaction of that sort.

"WHAT?!" Mairin exclaimed.

Some people even stared at her, alarmed.

"Come on, is this the reaction I'm gonna get every time I meet a friend of yours, Serena?" Aria asked the honey-blonde.

"Sorry, I'm just so surprised to meet the Kalos Queen in person!" Mairin apologized.

"Hey Alain? How do you seem unfazed with this?" Clemont asked the older teen.

"I figured it out after I watched 1 of her performances." Alain said.

"It's getting late. I think we better stay at the Pokemon Centre for today, and continue tomorrow." Gary said, looking at the now setting sun.

"Yeah, you're right. Come on." Clemont said, as he lead everyone to the Pokemon Centre.

To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

I put an early update because I couldn't keep you guys waiting for 3 whole days!

I know it's a short chapter, but I'll make sure to make the others longer.

And shout out to KaitouTheHydraLeader Katie387750 KevinSchomaker and eeveerocks for following me!

As always please vote, comment and share! Point out the errors too.

And thanks for reading!😊

Until next time, starlights!