Chapter 18 - Believe In Yourself!

All Ash could see was Arceus- the God of Pokemon - in his head.

'Is this a dream? Or maybe an illusion.' Ash thought

"Ash. I'm not an illusion nor a dream..." He started.

'Illusions speak, don't they?' Ash thought, denying the fact Arceus was in front of him.

Arceus sighed an annoyed sigh. 'I'm not an illusion nor a dream.'

"Oh, yeah? Prove it!' Ash challenged. "Tell me what I'm thinking right now."

There's no way Arceus is standing in front of me' ' Arceuse said, annoyed.

"Woah! You really are Arceus! The God Of Pokemon!" Ash exclaimed. "Arceus! Please help us! Manaphy's in danger!And Giovanni has already captured him!" Ash cried out.

"Of course I will, my dear chosen one. You know I have the power like no one else does - I used my powers to keep you awake! "

"Why Dawn though?" Ash spat, like it was venom in his tongue.

"Well, it was supposed to be Tracey, but something happened and Dawn was the one who was awake instead." Areceus sighed. "And you might be wondering why I couldn't keep all of your friends awake; I had the power to keep only 13 from falling into a deep slumber. Team Rocket- Or rather Team Rainbow Rocket, is much stronger when aligned together."

"Then we better watch our back..." Ash said.

"Thank you, Chosen one. I trusted you with taking care of all the legendaries, and I trust you in saving them." Areceus bowed as he started to fade from Ash's mind.

"We won't let you down, Arceus! We're gonna have to save the world once again!" He determinedly stated while getting out Charizard.

"That's the Ash I know. Not weak or pathetic at all. I'm glad you're back." As Areceus completed disappeared.

Ash grinned at those words, "Of course I'm not. Cause when Pokemon are at danger I need to do my very best to help them!"

"WAIT, ARCEUS!! You didn't tell me what they need Manaphy for!!' Ash groaned and with that he flew back up the trap.

Forgetting about the others.

"Who was he talking to?" Dawn asked, confused.

"Areceus - the God of Pokemon. Ash was having a conversation with him. And the rest of his true friends, can only do so besides him." Serena replied, "You should know about him being the chosen one. You did travel with him after all."

"I've finally got you Manaphy!" Giovanni laughed an evil laugh.

"NOT SO FAST!" Ash shouted while flying on Charizard.

"You again! " he spat.

"Yes 'Me Again'. You're not getting away with this because Ash Ketchum from Pallet town isn't letting you get away with your evil plan!"

"It took you long enough to reveal yourself."Giovanni stated and walked into his helicopter. "What a shame for you, Ash. I've already won."He shouted as he flew off.

"Not so- where's everyone else? "

"HELLO! You left us down there!" He heard a familiar female voice shout. He turned around to see the gang running towards him.

"Oops. Sorry." Ash scratched his head in embarrassment.

"Have a fun time! Because I'm going to follow him!!!" He happily stated , once again, leaving his friends.