Chapter 4-Flashback: How They Met (Part 3)

This is one of my favourite songs. Nightcore-Angel with a shotgun.

Anyway, enjoy the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 years later...

*FLASHBACK*
Ash, Serena, Clemont, Bonnie, Aria, Max Alain, Mairin and Trevor, now reside on Alola, Akala island. They bought (or rather built) a house in Alola and they all live together now.

Aria and Alain started dating after they knew about their feelings for each other. So did Lillie and Gary, Mairin and Trevor, Max and Bonnie, and Ash and Serena too after the kiss.

Lillie was a girl they met in a school they went in Alola. And a few days after they met her, Gary seemed to take a liking to her. He didn't know anything about REAL love (no surprise there -_-), he was just a player! So he went to the only person he could take help from, Ashy-boy. And boy was he shocked when he found out that he had ACTUAL feelings for a girl. A few months later he cobfessed, and turns out Lillie felt the same way! Not soon after they started dating.

I could say the same for the rest of the couples.

Anyway, during these 3 years Ash has become the Alola, Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh champion. As well as beat the battle frontier.

Max, his little brother, was the first frontier brain. Clemont, the second.
Gary, the third. Korrina, the fourth. And the strongest of them, Alain.

The sixth frontier brain was not yet announced. Ash thought they might encounter a friend that will be strong enough to take the position when he was going to compete in all the leagues again.

Ash's first elite is Mairin. She seemed to know alot about battling than she looked.

The second was Lillie, she knew alot about battling, tactics, stratagies, everything! The only problem was: She was afraid of Pokemon. When Gary came to know this, he helped her and in a few days she was playing and laughing with Pokemon.

Bonnie was the third elite. Since she got her trainer's license, she's been training alot. She couldn't choose between Pokemon performer and pokemon champion, so Ash said she could be an elite of his and compete in showcases to get the title of Alola Queen or at least Alola princess. She's grown alot during the past 3 years, but I can't say she's matured alot.

Trevor was the last and strongest elite. Since he's been a Pokemon trainer the longest out of all of them.

Aria still holds the title Kalos Queen. She had to go to Kalos once in a while, but she was ok with that. She didn't go alone though, Alain would give her a ride on Charizard.

Serena won the title Alola Queen, and just as Ash promised, Bonnie won the title Alola Princess.

Shauna, one of Serena's friends and rival from Kalos won the title of Kalos Princess. They never saw each other often, but they did keep in touch.

This year Ash won the Kalos league. Ash entered the league, but not only him, Alain and Gary did too. But Ash won of course, and took on the elites and Diantha.

Considering the fact he's been training a lot in Alola and catching new Pokemon, Ash had the advantage and won with ease. Being handed the title of the new Kalos Champion.

When Ash and his friends:Gary, Alain, Serena, Clemont and Bonnie were packing to leave for Unova, they bumped into Sawyer, one of Ash's rivals when he was travelling in Kalos, and Shauna.

It so happens to be that Shauna had been waiting for Serena and her friends to come to Kalos so she could give some great news. She asked permission from her parents and they agreed. She could go to Alola with them!

Serena was speechless. She couldn't believe her best friend and rival could live with her! Of course, she'd have to ask her boyfriend, Ash first. But that wouldn't be a problem because Ash would do anything to make her happy.

What was more shocking was that even Sawyer could come with them. He had the same story as Shauna did. He had permission to go Alola.

So that was 2 more people in their family. Wait, let me rephrase that: that was a new COUPLE in their family!

Because turns out, Sawyer and Shauna were DATING!

So they tagged along as well.

They went to Unova next. They competed in the league and Ash won with Alain runner-up.

Ash challenged the elites and the Unova champion, Alder. And of course, he won.

The year after that, he had to compete in a Master Tournament. This tournament would make Ash an official Pokemon Master.

So, Ash became a Pokemon Master in just 5 years.

When Serena's birthday came round, as a surprise, Grace, Serena's mother joined them in Alola.

The others' parents couldn't join because they had their own business in their respective Regions. But they came to visit once in a while and never lost touch.

This is all a happy ending.

But, there's always a continuation...

And they wait for the day of their revenge on the Traitors.

Especially Ash and Max.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And...done!

Hey, guys!

Sorry for the long wait. I had been sick, and turns out it was a virus!

I'm sorry if I made you guys wait for so long.

And anyway, this is the last flashback. The next chapter will be the Traitors' arrival. So stay tuned!

And shoutout to...
Poke_fan-united
Amourfan18
amourzelink
TariqJones7
AmourBoy2018
Jayvaughn123
AmourIsMyLife89
MiriamAndreaCrisanto
TheAmourMan
And
SerenaTheKalosQueen
For following me! Thank you so much guys!

As always please vote, comment and follow!

I hope you enjoyed reading😊

See you soon, Starlights!💫