Chapter 9

"I never thought of parting.....it never crossed my mind, deep down I had always assumed that the seven of us are going to stick together, no matter what."

"I swear I won't let you guys to part with each other...."

Rapmonter's P.O.V. :

I don't know how or when it happened.

There was a blinding light and suddenly the store bursted into flames.
Here I am, caught in the midst of concretes. My ears were numb due to the thundering of the bombing and my left ankle is trapped under the heavy weight of the debris.
There is no energy left in my body, why, why am I even alive?

Now to think of it, Jimin was shot, Jungkook was bitten, Yoongi is seriously injured and the rest are in panic.
I am the leader, the considerate one but why is this stupid numbness taking over me?

Eun-ah!

Before the building collapsed, that ass-headed Reinor's hands were around her delicate neck. Chocking her to death.

"H-Help!"

This is what she asked for but I couldn't do anything then.

Tears covered my eyes.
"NO!" I shouted.
"I HATE THIS! I FREAKING HATE THIS!"
I punched the debris repeatedly until blood trickled down my red knuckles.

"What should I do now?"

I sniffed trying to twist my ankle in order to escape but as I tried a screeching sound threatened me as another debris motion down towards my head unexpectedly with a great pace. I closed my eyes for the painful impact but the debris stopped at a certain distance.

My heart skipped a beat to think of how close I was to my death.

If I tried moving anymore then the concrete would crush me .

Lying there, for hours, mouth agape, eyes dry, I was waiting for a miracle.

"Please....let me die...."