Chapter 11

" Even if you are bitten.....you're still a part of us."

"...........Thank you..."

Eun Sang 's P.O.V.:
After a big explanation about Jungkook and the bite , I tried to calm down everyone. Surprisingly they even did, which was a big relief.
It had been more than thirteen hours by now, since Jungkook was bitten but what impressed me was the trust that they shared with each other.

Flashback:
After I explained about Jungkook being an immune the boys held a so called meeting downstairs soon.
"Why didn't you tell us before?" Taehyung asked as he jumped on the couch beside  Jungkook.

"I was scared." Kookie replied.
"This really could've been a serious issue." Jin said crossing his arms.
"You guys could've abandoned me, this would have been MY serious issue." Jungkook answered in between sniffs.
"Aish this kid!" Jhope exclaimed,"what makes you think that?"
Jungkook pointed his index at the bandaged part.
"This!"
"Ah, jinja?" RM asked, " Kook you're still a child."
The maknae was confused," What are you hyungs saying? I am bitten, does that not look like a big deal to you guys?"
Yoongi sighed,"Look , you're an immune, that's what makes up a total sense, I really don't know what we actually could've done if you would have turned in to those filthy walkers outside but, yeah, we would not have abandoned you."

Jungkook's eyes widened and hung his head low to avoid tears.

"Even if you're bitten.....you're still a part of us."

"........Thank you..."
Flashback ends.

I smiled as I thought about it. They all are so cute and I guess I am so hella lucky.
"Yah! Eun-ah!" Taehyung whispered.
"Sshhh!"
I asked him to be quite as two zombies hurled inside the store .
I studied carefully, one was a lady and the other one was a teenage boy.
She was growling unnecessarily.

Jimin and Taehyung who were with me while the others were at a different store , three blocks away, were collecting canned stuffs.
I was defending the two boys.
The zombie just walked passed the counter where we were holding our breath.
That lady was covering the exit.

I turned to look at the boys, Taehyung was almost leaning on me. My cheeks flushed and I turned my gaze towards jimin who was panicking. I caught his hand assuring him that everything is gonna be okay.
He nodded in response.

" Okay, don't stop just rush...1..2....3!"
I stood up clutching my knives and rushed towards the lady .
As soon as she sensed me, it turned and growled very loudly. It could even be heard outside.
"Geez.." I muttered and pushed her to the floor while the other one hurriedly stumbled towards only to be kicked by Jimin.
Wow!
He punched it and banged his head with the counter.
Meanwhile I stabbed the lady to death.

We ran out of the store, nevertheless, that loud growl from before attracted a large herd towards us.
"OH!" Taehyung loudly exclaimed.
I turned to face a large group of walking dead.
"Shit!"
We were running as fast as we could.

Fortunately, we spotted Yoongi and the others coming out of a store from far. They stopped as they noticed us.
"RUN! RUN!" I shouted at them, waving my hands up in the air like a crazy woman.
When they realized that large group of walkers were at our back, they obeyed and started running.
Five of the boys were ahead of us by almost ten meters
"Bloody hell!" I could hear Yoongi curse from there.
I started to sweat until a zombie , from I don't know where, jumped on me and I stumbled down to the ground.
"Ugh...bastard!"
I tried to push him away but my body was too tired to do that.
He growled at my face. Yuck!
Suddenly, the zombie was thrown away form my body.
I embraced the feeling when it drifted away from me.
It was Jimin who did that.
He was full of surprises today.
"Get up!" Taehyung pulled me by my sleeves.
We started to run again from the zombies, who were unbelievably , just inches away from us.

"Yah! Run!" RM shouted as he waved.
They found a blood red Bolero.
I happily sighed at it.
"Yah! Dummies, where is the bloody key?" Yoongi shouted next.
"Oh Lord, no!" Taehyung sighed back worriedly.
Everything went upside down.
I clutched my bag tightly as I glanced back.
Oh god, they were so many, and so fast.
Should I?
"We don't have the keys!" Jhope shouted to himself.
What. Should. I. Do?

Bang!

A loud sound escaped in the air.
I could feel a gush pass by my side and hit a zombie 's head.
It fell down.
Surprisingly, one by one all the zombies fell down and our pace slowed down.
After we gathered we stood there agape as we admired the fall of the empire.
"What the hell actually happened?" Jungkook asked.
A panting Jimin shrugged.

"Were you guys about to steal our car?"

My eyes widened as I slowly turned around to face an orange haired lady in black heels, black skirt and a white crop top.
There were two well built men standing behind her with guns.

Her smile turned into a devilish smirk as our eyes met.

"Long time....Sang-ah."