Chapter 10

"Please....let me die...."

"No, I can't!"

Jin's P.O.V.:

I never thought that everything would end up in such a chaos.
Tears escaped my eyes as I tried to shake Sang-ah up.

"Get up!" I continued shaking.

The calm expression on her face worried me to death now.

"You can't die...you can't,you can't..die"

A slight breeze caressed my tear stained face, the dust in the air did a little devrish dance but somehow I wanted a miracle to happen.

She didnt wake up no matter how much I tried.
My visions blurried as I stood up and walked away from her body and kept staring at the ground . The building covered with dust , flames and debris explained everything, I am about to lose everyone now. I didn't wanted to see things how it is.
My heart sank as I thought how helpless I was when everything happened, since the outbreak. If I did something then things would have been different.

I cannot see anymore of my friends to die, it's better to end myself than to lose everyone slowly.

I am crying, holding the hem of my pale blue shirt which is now stained with blood.

"Please....let me die...."

"No, I can't!"

A voice interrupted my thoughts, my eyes widened as I recognized it.
Swiftly turning around, I truly wished that this should not be a dream as a huge smile crept my face.

"Sang-ah! You're alive!"