Chapter 12

"Isn't it great that we met?"

Eun Sang 's P.O.V. :

"Long time....Sang-ah."
Her voice was raspy as she blew out the smoke from her lit cigarette, eyeing the boys she let out a dark chuckle," Who are you helping now? BTS?"
Showing me her thumbs up , she smirked.
I scowled at her gesture as tons of memories came flooding by and filled my brain.
"Who are you , anyways?" RM suddenly asked crossing his arms, clearly frustrated and tired with all the things that have happened.

"Ji Hae," she replied before throwing away the cigarette.
"And...?" RM stood there meticulously as it was clear that he was not at all satisfied with the answer .
"From Dark Infinity." she said and gestured towards the other two men,"they are included too."
"What is that?" Jungkook asked.
The orange haired lady sighed as she removed a strand of her hair with the help of the mouth of her revolver and smiled a red, stick-like smile.
"More like...we are people from underworld."

There was a long silence prevailing along with a sudden gush of panic. I observed the whole atmosphere, how some of them turned pale. It was clear now that this encounter was way too weird and terrifying than that with the zombies.
Finally after the small chit-chat, Ji Hae turned towards me, her face was full of nothing but nonsense.
"So how is your friend doing? Oh wait, she is dead isn't she?"
Giving out a devilish laugh, her own joke brought tears to her eyes.
The mocking tone of hers bothered me to clench my fist tightly.
How dare she?
"Yeah, if not for you and your bloody boyfriend, Reinor, she would've been alive." I spatted angrily at her.
The reply was not taken so casually as it was spoken.
"You've got some guts, bitch!" She suddenly trodded towards me, raising her fist.
My idea worked.
Before her clanking heels could bring her to me I rushed to her out of the blue and elbowed her in the ribs, tremendously wishing to break her ribs apart.
Air was purely knocked out of her lungs and her mouth hung open, eyes widened and her rattling body fell down to the ground as if it was nothing at all, banging her skull with the dusty floor.
Her revolver was out of her grasp.
This was too sudden for the two men with guns at the back, to process.
Before they could do anything I took the revolver from the earth and randomly aimed one of them in the chest and the other in his lower abdomen.
Grunting they fell on the ground.
And with two or three more shots they were dead.
The noise from the revolvers did no good but attracted more stumbling bodies towards us.
Where do they keep coming from?

The boys were of no help right now, more like they were horrified even to move and utter a single word.
Wasting no more time I pondered over the dead bodies of the two men to find a key of the car.
Ji Hae's grunts filled the air as she lied on the ground clutching her tummy.
"E-Eun ah, you killed them!" Taehyung exclaimed.
"Yeah, more like, they deserved it." I replied.
"How could you kill them?" Jhope asked with his hands clasping his mouth.
"They killed my friend and other survivors, how could they just live." I answered with tears reaching at the brim of my eyes as I scooted them away.
"I've got it, Jin, could you drive?" I asked.
"S-sure." He replied.
No one has any other choice but to follow.
I went to the passenger's seat after throwing a hateful glance at Ji Hae who was still grunting in pain.
"Goodbye."