#1 It's a small world...

It's a cold spring morning and you're ready to go to your new school, your backpack is full of books and folders so it was kind of heavy. You said goodbye to your mom and little brother and picked up your heavy backpack. Finally, you were off to school.

You arrived at school a bit early and decided to go look for your classroom.

You walked around your new school and saw a photo on the wall. While you were watching the photo you bumped into someone. You couldn't see his face because he had sunglasses and a big hood on.

"I-I'm so s-sorry!" You said, stuttering. "It's okay, are you hurt?" He said with a soft voice.

"N-no, no, I'm o-okay. I-It was my fault!" You said.

"Haha, you're stuttering, calm down. I said that it was okay." He laughed.

He started to walk past you but you stopped him grabbing his hoodie.

"E-excuse me, do you know where classroom 2d is?" You said with a quiet voice.

"Are you lost little pup? It's just around the corner, to the left."

"Ah, thank you." You blushed a little.

You sat at the back of the classroom and waited for your teacher. You thought about the guy you bumped into earlier. He looked so surprised when he first saw you. Did he recognize you? Or was it because you bumped into him so sudden?

While you were spaced out in your thoughts you didn't notice that a guy was sitting next to you. When the teacher entered the classroom you came back to your senses. You looked up and saw the guy next to you. He had the same hoodie that the guy you bumped into earlier had. And the same sunglasses that hung on his collar. It was the same guy but without the hood and the glasses on!

When you looked at him you scanned his whole body and you saw a flash in your mind that you have seen this person before.

OMG, that's Jimin, PARK JIMIN!! From the club last weekend!

Please read!

This is our first book so please bear with us ;-; 

Sorry if it's a bit boring but we hope you still enjoy it and keep reading. English isn't our first language so there are perhaps some grammatical errors.

Thank you for reading and enjoy!