#7 Movie Night

It was silent a second.

"Uhh, Taehyung should we go out or should we ask about Y/N?" Jungkook whispered to Taehyung.

It took about one minute till Taehyung answered back to Jungkook.

"Umm, let's go!" Taehyung said with a lower voice.

The door closed behind Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Huh, that was so close Y/N!!" Jimin said.

"Yeah, why did they talk about me?".

"Should we continue? I look down and then you know what you mean" Jimin said and smirked.

You took your hands and rubbed his dick up and down. You weren't that horny anymore so you made sure to pleasure Jimin more.

"Y/N, you are so fucking beautiful! Thank you for being with me!" Jimin said and kissed you on the lips.

The kiss felt so good, both of you kissed and loved each other.

"Y/N, are you okay? Did something happen?"

You look down and said nothing. He didn't know that you and Jungkook dated for 4 years but you guys broke up because he was cheating on you.

" Jimin... Umm... Like... You know Jungkook, he was my boyfriend about one year ago. And he were together for 4 years, but he cheated on me so I broke up with him." You said and looked down again.

Jimin didn't say something he just looked at you and pulled you closer to him and kissed you slowly.

"Y/N, you know that I love you and I would never do a so cruel thing to you!" Jimin said and hugged you hard.

It was a hard time between you and Jungkook at that time. You had dated 4 YEARS, and he fucked it up. He was your first love that took your virginity. When you saw Jungkook with that fucking chick you got so mad and you slapped him in the face.

"The only thing he said to me when I slapped him was that it was not meant to happen." You said with an angry voice.

You saw the anger in Jimin's eyes and he was ready to go out there to find Jungkook and beat him up.

"Jimin! Don't go out there! He will beat you up as fuck." You said.

"Ohh god... okay. I don't have a boner anymore now I'm sorry..." He said with anger in his eyes.

You went to the toilet and peed. Then after you went out and Jimin came behind you.

"Are you still hungry? We can eat if you want." Jimin said and smiled.

"No... Can we go home and just chill and cuddle. Maybe we can look at a movie or something." You said and looked at him.

"Of course. What movie do you like to see?" Jimin said.

"I don't know, maybe a horror movie or something like that."

"Good choice. We can look at the new Insidious movie." Jimin said.

" Yes! I love the Insidious movies! Let's so home have a movie marathon." You said with excitement in your voice.