#6 The bathroom 18+

You said and looked at him.

"Umm, nothing! Umm just look up at the ceiling." He said and laughed.

You looked up and saw your boobs push up much.

"JIMIN! You dirty little rat." You sad with a higher voice.

He just looked at you and laughed.

You and Jimin went to the food restaurant and order some Bulgogi and a coke.

"Y/N do you want something else? I can order it if you want don't be shy." Jimin said and smirked at you.

"No, it's okay I'm on a diet!" You said and smiled.

"Are you on a diet? Why? You are not even big!! What the fuck. You are not going on a diet you look perfect!" Jimin said with a higher voice again.

"Okay... I'm taking a coffee with that!" You said with a lower and more calmer voice.

When you and Jimin got your bulgogi and coffee you took a seat and ate all the food.

"Mmm... Jimin this is so good I really love bulgogi so much! And thank you for screaming at me about the diet because I really needed that coffee, I felt that now!" You said and smiled at him.

"Y/N... You are so beautiful. I'm so happy I found you in that club that night." Jimin said with a warm smile.

"Awww, you are too cute babe, I really love you and it's real!!" You said and smiled back.

"Y/N, I feel kind of turned on right now... What should I do?" He said with a straight face.

"Umm, wait. Come with me." You said and smirked at him.

You took his hand and run to a nearby toilet. You went into an empty toilet and just looked at him.

"Jimin, You are not the only one that's turned on! Me too babe." You said with a big smirk.

You sat him on the toilet and you sat on his lap and started to kiss him on his lips. He kissed you more intense and more mature.

"Ooh, Y/N you are so hot and you know how to do this!" Jimin said and continued to kiss you.

"Jimin, the funniest thing is that I don't have sex so much," You said with a lower voice because you were on the toilet.

"Y/N, you are good anyway." He said and took his hand on your waist.

It became more and more intense, you and Jimin moved on and made out with each other.

Jimin took his hand a slide it down on your waist down to your pants and started to unbutton them.

"Jimin" You interrupted him. "Do you have condoms?" You said.

"Yes, I always have condoms in my pocket. that is the new rule for guys if you didn't know that." He said with a strict voice. "Can we continue?" He said after.

"Yeah, sure I'm sorry I just needed to know." You said and smiled at him.

One minute later.

You and Jimin started to have sex in that toilet space and you moaned.

"Y/N, you can't moan too loud, we are in a public place!!" He said with a lower voice.

He was very aggressive in the beginning but he stopped when you said it hurt a little bit.

"I'm so sorry Y/N I didn't know that it hurt... It's good that you said it." He said and smiled.

He looked at you and smirked when he fucked you up on the wall.

Later you heard a door open and it was the main door to the toilets.

"Shit... Someone is here!! What should we do I'm so fucking horny!" You whispered.

"Shh, Just be quiet!" Jimin whispered.

It was a man coming through the main toilet door.

He was talking to someone.

"Yeah, do you know the new girl in school? What was her name?" An unknown person said.

"Her name is Y/N." The other unknown person said.

"Jimin, are they talking about me?" You whispered.

"Yeah, I think so. You are one of the new ones and your name is Y/N." Jimin whispered.

"Dude, she is hot as fuck! Don't you think that?" The unknown person said to the other.

Jimin climbed up on the toilet and peeked out the little hole.

"Y/N, Do you know Jeon Jungkook from the other class? It's him and Kim Taehyung.

Oh my god, Jungkook! It's my ex. Jimin doesn't know that!! What should I say? I say the truth.

"Umm, Jimin... Jungkook is my ex..." You whispered.

"What?? He is? okay be quiet Y/N and listen what they are saying." He whispered.

"Dude, you know right that Y/N is my ex? She left me because I was too much... I want her back she was the best girlfriend I ever met." Jungkook said to Taehyung.

"But Jungkook, Isn't Jimin and Y/N together? She was with him all day and she went to his house after the first day of school." Taehyung said to Jungkook.

"What?? Since when did they start to be together?" Jungkook said with a disappointed voice.

"Jimin, How the fuck will we come out there going out of the toilet and I'm still so fucking horny." You whispered and smirked.

"Y/N! Look at me and my fucking dick! It's bigger than my future!" He said with a higher voice.

"Huh, did you hear that? Was that a voice?" Jungkook said and turned his head around to the toilet door.

"Ohh shit..." Jimin whispered.

You and Jimin climbed up on the toilet if Jungkook and Taehyung would see that it's two people on the toilet.

"Taehyung, can you look if it's someone on the toilet," Jungkook said and looked at him.

Taehyung was reaching the floor and then...

"Ashu" Jimin stopped him to reach the floor.

"Is it someone there?" Jungkook said and looked at the door.

"What should I say Y/N?" Jimin whispered.

"Say that it's you, babe!" You whispered back.

"Umm, It's me Jimin," He said.