#5 The dinner

"Yes, of course, I do. When are your parents coming home?" You asked.

"This week and next week they are working. You can stay here the whole week if you want to." He said and smirked.

"Yeah, I can, my parents are working too those 2 weeks." You said and laughed.

"Yay!" He said with a big smile on his face.

"Esh, I need to fix new sheets it's cum everywhere," He said and laughed.

"Oh, apologizes hehe, I can help you," You said and laughed back.

"I have a question Jimin, do you have my phone number?" You asked.

"Yeah I do, don't you remember you gave it to me at the club? You were very drunk tho, so it's not so weird that you can't remember." Jimin said.

"I was NOT drunk! I drove you to my house, don't you remember??" You said and laughed.

"Ohh, okay it was maybe me then..." Jimin said silently.

You and Jimin change the sheets and when you were done you went to the bathroom and took a shower.

"Ohh noo... we didn't use a condom!

Jimin looks at you and you saw how his eyes just shrink down.

"Oh no... but... but I really love you, babe." Jimin looked at you and smiled!

"I will help you!" He said one minute later.

"Jimin... thank you so much!! I really love you too and I trust you!" You said with teary eyes.

"Really!! Thank you so much! I love you so much, babe.

He just smiled while looking at me. He took the sheets and fixed the bed.

"Come, babe lets go and eat something." He said and smirked at you.

"Okay, what should we eat? Maybe pizza?" You said and laughed.

"No, I want something more like hamburger. I just ate pizza the other day! Or maybe we can eat bulgogi?? I love bulgogi!" Jimin said and smiled with his beautiful calming smile.

"Yeah, sure! But where can we find that food?" You said and looked at him.

"Are you dumb? You can find Bulgogi in the whole world in an Asian restaurant." He said and laughed.

Oh, okay you right." You said and blush by shame.

You guys went into the car and drove to a nearby Asian restaurant.

The ride to the restaurant was silent you looked out the window and saw trees fly by.

5 Minutes later

You went out of the car and went into the restaurant, it was mirrored in the ceiling and you, of course, had a shirt on you that your boobs were pushed up.

Jimin looked up one second and did the same again the other time and he looked longer in the ceiling.

"Jimin, what are you looking at?" You said and looked at him. 

Comments: I really hope you liked this chapter!