#3 Let's "study"

"Hey Y/N, do you want to eat with me at lunch? Or do you want to eat by yourself?" He said and smiled at you.

"Why not? Let's go and eat! Do you know what food we're getting today?" You asked.

"Umm, I think it's going to be Kimchi fried rice with something I don't know lol." He said and laughed.

We went to the lunch and ate some food.

"Mmm, that was delicious!" He said and leaned back.

"So Y/N, where do you live?" He said and smiled.

"You know where I live, we were at my house when.. yeah you know." You blushed.

"What? What do you mean? O-oh you mean that time I was drunk and I fucked you?" He said.

"Ehh-ahh yeah that time!" you laughed awkwardly and blushed.

The school bell rang and you and Jimin went back to class.

The class started and that was the last class of the day.

1 hour later

"Hey Y/N do you want to come home with me today? We can study if you want to." He said and smirked.

"Study huh? You are kidding me! You know that when we hang out with each other we DON'T study." You said and laughed.

"Y/N this time, I promise you now that we WILL study!" He said with a strained voice.

"Esh okay why not. Let's go Jimin." You said and pouted.

You packed your bag and locked your locker. You two went to his car, you opened the car door and stepped in.

It was a white sports BMW with some decorative things inside.

"For how long have you had this car?" You asked.

"For almost 2 years I think, do you like it?" He said and grinned.

"Yeah, it's very pretty and modern." You said and smiled back at his beautiful smile.

He started the car and drove to his home. We were quiet during the whole ride.

"Now we are finally home, you've got your stuff right?" Jimin said.

"Yeah I think so, let's study!" You said and stepped into his house.

It was a big entrance and a big hall with just space to jump around on.

"Wooow the house is very big Jimin, I'm shook." You said with a surprised voice.

"Yeah, I know my parents have their own company."

You looked around more, it was a big counter in the kitchen and some fruit in a bowl.

"A random question, what's your favorite fruit Jimin?" You asked.

"I think it's pineapple or orange." He said and smiled.

The kitchen was like your dream kitchen, a big counter a good kitchen-rance and so much more.

"Y/N do you want to see my room? It's very big I have just renovated it." He said and smiled with the smile you melted for, so you blushed a little.

"Yeah sure where is it?" You asked.

"Upstairs, I will show you, you silly little pup." He said and laughed.

You blushed when he said 'little pup', you thought it was cute when he called you that.

You went upstairs and there was a long hall with four doors.

"Come here, here is my room it's kinda big." He said and showed with his hand where his room was.

Hello~

We're sorry if the parts are short hehh;;.. But! We hope you still enjoy our little story^^ 

Thanks for reading!