#4 The letter (21+ smut)

You went into the room and it was like a big bed in the middle of the room and a desk on the right side of the bed.

"We can sit on my bed and study or well you can sit where ever you want to." Jimin said and laughed.

"Yeah we can sit on your bed I want to sit comfy." You said and went to his king-sized bed. Jimin went after your steps and sat next to you, he opened his book and took out a little letter.

"Here Y/N take this and read the words carefully." He said and smiled a little.

"W-what is this Jimin?" You said and received the letter.

"Just read it!" He said and went to the toilet.

You opened the letter:

Hi Y/N! I wanted to give this letter to you like the first time we met but I didn't find you after that night we met. What I wanted to say to you was that I really like you and you are a special person to me. I have a question. Do you wanna go on the real date with me? Not just one night stand that we did that weekend xD. Please Y/N you are the most special and beautiful person in this world! You are my only "love" that I have feelings for. Sorry if I'm too annoying. But I really like you. I hope you can reply to me as soon as possible. xxx Park Jimin.

You had tears in your eyes. Jimin was still on the toilet.

"Of course I want to be with him, I like him so much" You whispered to yourself.

He came into the room and sat on the bed next to you.

"Sooo... How do you want it to be now?" He said and smiled with a worried expression.

"Jimin... I like you very much and you know that! I said that the night we had a one night stand. It was very special and you are very special to me. So yes I want to go on a REAL date with you." You said with sparkling eyes.

 His eyes started to tear up and he got so happy. He threw himself over you.

"Can I kiss you Y/N?" He said and he was just 5 cm away from your face.

You didn't say anything you just kissed him slowly on his plumped pink-tinted lips. You kissed him passionately and more aggressive.

He took his hands on your waist and started to massage.

"Y/N, will you stay with me?" Jimin said and laid on top of you.

"Of course Jimin I like you very much!" You said with sparkling eyes.

He was so happy so he kissed you so much over your body and you whimpered in a good way.

He kissed you on a sensitive spot on your neck you started to moan

a little.

"Y/N Can I?" He asked.

"Yes, it's okay with me." You said and exhaled hard.

You jumped up on his torso and kissed him on his lips and he moaned more and more.

He slides his hands down your torso down to your pants and unbuttoning them.

"You like this? I can take all your clothes off." He said and smirked.

"Yeah I love this you can take all my clothes off and do whatever you want. I'm starting to get very horny now." You said with a smirk and moned.

He slid his finger into your thongs and massaged your ass and you were so horny now so you said.

"Jimin, just do it please I'm so horny!!!"

He took his hand on your wet pussy and you moaned.

"Shit Y/N, you are so wet why didn't you say something?" He said and was shook.

"JIMIN I said it a hundred times to you but you didn't listen to me... Wait are your parents home?" You said and jumped up.

"No they are away this weekend so you can stay here if you want to and if my parents see you they will not care about it they are so nice." He said and looked at your boobs.

"Can we continue?" He said and smirked.

"Yeah, of course, sorry I just wondered, I can stay over the weekend because mom and dad are working." you said and laughed.

He started to rub your clit and the way he did that was very special and you moaned. He kissed you on your lips and downwards to your belly, it tickled. He went more down and he was down on the inside of your leg and kissed in between your legs you moaned more as he came closer to your pussy.

"A-ahhh Ji-Jimin just lick it so I can cum." You said and moaned.

He started to tease lick you on your side of the pussy and you looked down at his beautiful hair. He licked your pussy and you moaned like a freak.

"Is it good Y/N? I can help you better with my little friend that I call Mr. dicky." He said and laughed.

"Y-YEAH PLEASE I NEED." You screamed in pleasure.

He took off his pants and boxers his full length was out and you got so horny when you saw it.

"Let's go!" He said and jumped on the bed.

He turned you around in dog position and pushed in his full length into your tight pussy.

"Ahhh Jimin, thank god you have a big dick!!" You screamed in pleasure.

He pushed in and out harder and harder. You moaned like a freak in his room so it became a moaning mess.

"I'm S-SOOO close to cum Jimin." You said and moaned.

"Me too Y/N." He whined and moaned.

 He pushed so hard and he hit your g-spot, you felt a twitch in you and he cum into you and the room was a hot moaning mess.

He threw himself aside and looked at you and smiled.

"Y/N I think I love you" He said with a smile on his face.

You blushed and looked at his sparkling needy eyes.

"Jimin, I love you too, you are very special to me." You said and kissed him on his plumped lips.

He followed your movements and breathed hard.

"You wanted to stay here tonight huh?" He said with a questionable voice.

PLEASE READ!

We hope you will like this chapter we don't know if it's to much or if it's good please comment what you think and let us know!

LOVE FROM US!! :D