02 : muscular man

CHAPTER TWO

After Tony blasted at Black Dwarf, Ebony Maw was quick with his reflexes that he used his ability (which is telekinesis) to throw of his companion to the side. He flung is hand slightly that made the ground, where Tony is currently stepping on, rise up and threw Tony up in the air.

He ended up landing at the base of a tree, Bruce Banner came running and asked, "Tony, are you okay? Are we doing good?"

Tony rolled his eyes underneath the metal mask that he's wearing. "Good, really good. You planning on helping out?" he asked. He actually wished, at that second, that he wasn't wearing a mask when he rolled his eyes at his friend in hopes of actually releasing the green guy inside Banner.

"I'm trying! It won't come out!" Banner exclaimed. It's true though, in fact he really did try by groaning, grunting, and even slapping himself on the cheek; but all that comes out is the Hulk screaming the word 'no', and then he comes back to being the normal Bruce.

The Black Dwarf came out of nowhere and lunged at the two, luckily Tony was able to push Banner out of the way and was also able to shoot his blaster on the dwarf once again.

Unfortunately, the enemy used one of his gadgets which made Tony unable to move. Black Dwarf smirked to himself, tightening his grip on his favorite axe and lifted it up in the air, ready to chop the Iron Man, but-

"Hey man! What's up Mr. Stark?"

Tony tilted his head to the side and looked at Peter who is surprisingly wearing his red and blue spandex suit. "Kid! Where'd you come from?!"

Peter quickly replied, "from the field trip! I-," but was cut off eventually because the dwarf threw him somewhere near a fountain.

Peter was immediately back on his feet, swinging around the enemy and shooting webs here and there meanwhile Tony did what he can and flew around, focusing his blasters on it.

"What is this guy's problem, Mr. Stark?!" Peter asked.

"Well, he's from space. He's here to steal a necklace, from a wizard."

In the meantime, back to where Steven Strange is. He was managed to be pinned by Ebony Maw upside down, with use of multiple layers of bricks; and in that position, Dr. Strange can not do anything.

"You must be popular with children," Ebony Maw said, his breath fanning Steven's face, making the wizard crinkle his nose. The noseless creature grabbed the necklace containing the time stone, but was burned by it's spell.

"A simple spell but quite unbreakable," Steven stated.

"Then I'll take it off your corpse!"

Ebony Maw dragged the wizard violently with his magic. Once he reached the ground, he entangled Steven using ropes, with the end of it strangling his neck. Strange passed out in a couple of seconds, so the extra terrestrial being lifted the wizard up and flew somewhere, with Strange alongside him.

As the two flew past Tony and Peter, the older one yelled out, "Kid! That's the wizard, get on it!"

"On it!"

Through Peter's flexibility and high agility, he easily swung and dodged any material that was thrown at him by Ebony Maw. He was about to shoot his web on the wizard, but a light beam from above (probably from the space ship) appeared and kind of suck whatever the light beam was shining on, including the passed out Steven Strange.