3. Time Lapse

Her POV-:

My face looks like a human's!
I can feel my tears, In ocean I could never identify my tears, amazing.

This pretty and huge man came inside this room, is he furious, my sad expression made him kinda sad.

But then gave me questioning expression to which I point to mirror trying to tell him my face changed.

My eyes dark blue and hairs so long but are naturally blue, my eyes shape has turned into the shape like humans have, but my eyes in water were deep blue and big with no sign of whiteness in them. But now they are reduced to being small and so my face is more smaller.

"You didn't wore anything inside? Don't have any clothes? From where are you picked from? Why shouted? Everything fine? " Why does he sounds so worried, I like his voice.

Two girls from that same door from which this man entered, came two girls which matching clothes. They took me with them, more like pushing and dragging me with them.

3rd Person P.O.V-:

It has been 2 years, since she was living here in Lorenzo's house.
Trying to learn walking, copying others, she had good grasping power. Lorenzo also showed her the library in his house. She knew how to read,

In ocean from sunken ships, houses, palaces and boats whatever they found, all creatures studied human's belongings ,their bodies and this also included their Books and dairies. But they never spoke their language. And this little mermaid who was now in human form now had learnt speaking here.

Lorenzo, out of love gave her the name Cordelia, as she was found near the ocean on the beach, her features and nature were deep and sparkly, honest and beautiful, full of secrets was her heart, could get moulds into the shape in which you shape her in.

Lorenzo without realizing was falling for her, he didn't knew he was becoming obsessive and possessive just to her. She was something new and unique which attracted him towards her like a magnet.

In his huge mansion only he lived with her and a few workers. But being a part of the mafia world and her coming from such a world of water they both never shared these things with each other, she knew it's dangerous for her and he knew it too it'll be dangerous for both of them.

She had become a great swimmer now, her love for water had made her to do so. But never stepped outside his house, actually this question never raised, she got everything which satisfied her need, With which he was satisfied.

Having a lot of free time, she utilized it by learning five more languages and gained knowledge about almost everything.
But he still doesn't know this. All he know is that cordelia just reads novels or fairy tales sitting all day in the library.

Lorenzo feels really lucky to find such a girl, it's just that he doesn't know the one from which she's most scared of are the Humans the creatures living on land.

She never disturbed him or lingered around him a lot, just rarely she use to go to him, it was a big place to get busy with and to be hidden. But Lorenzo always keeps a track on her, it's like she is in his care.

For Cordelia, Lorenzo is her Saviour. Out of all the human species she will only believe him, trust him, follow him, she can turn a blind eye on anyone and everyone, but not him even if he's on the wrong or right side. Her supreme loyalty is only for Lorenzo.

When she started to understand human language she came to know she was being sold by the once who found her, but Lorenzo was also a human but he protected her. To her Lorenzo is the only human who is The honest, nice, good, and not a killer, or a criminal.

Lorenzo keeps her protected from the outer world is no lie either. He might be a hero for her but is a villain for the entire world.