Chapter 1 (Hi, I'm in love)

-Chapter 1-

Cassey:

  Falling for the heartthrob is a mess. I, Cassey Rose, have fallen for my batch's heartthrob, Ryan Hostin. I know him, but he doesn't know me. When I glance in his way, he doesn't notice. That's right, I have fallen for the hearthrob, but he doesn't know me.

  I woke up this morning at about 5:25 am. My brother and my dad were rushing me to finish. I was taking a bath at that time. "I just really hate waking up this early." I thought to myself.

  I rushed to finish and it was already about 6:15 am. I got into my uniform, ate my breakfast, and prepared everything in a hurry. As usual, I tied my hair into a side ways ponytail, checked my face, and making sure there wasn't any milk stains on it.

  I ran straight for my dad's car and we drove to school.

  I really wasn't the type of girl Ryan would like. I had so much blemish on my face, I was quite boyish, and I can never smile with my teeth. If I did, they would see that my teeth are all crooked and stuff. I was never the perfect girl, unlike Brinette. Brinette's my 'batch' mate. She thinks she's so pretty, smart, and cute all the time. She's in the same class as Ryan most of the time, so I probably have no chance.

  You guys probably think "oh my, she's like the person who usually doesn't have friends and suddenly gets attention from the heartthrob while he's falling for her." well you're wrong. This is reality not a little old love story.

-School-

I arrive at school really early, like around 6:45 am. I saw one of my friends walk in, right after I placed my bag on my desk. Right when she came in, my seatmate asked if we wanted to join a game. I think about it then, "sure" I said.

After I played, I felt all dizzy for some reason. I stare out our class window, and I see Ryan at the corridor.

-----------------------

Tnx for reading my very first book. Sorry that the story is like a boring life journal. I swear it's gonna get better.

I'm new at this, so sorry for the mistakes, if there are any. Also sorry it's quite short.

~Kristy