Chapter 6 (Things)

-Chapter 6-

Cassey:

I couldn't sleep last night. I couldn't stop thinking of what happend yesterday. I can't believe I did that.

I'm at school right now, it was my first period of class.

I was staring out the window when someone nudged me. "What" I said softly. To my surprise it was my best friend, Kaity Anderson.

"Teacher's gonna get mad if you don't listen, she's gonna put you in detention." she said. I realized what was happening and looked at my teacher, and listened.

-Break-

We had our break 5 minutes early. I sat on the staircase outside our school building, beside Kaity. Normally we would sit inside our class room and just eat our bread, but today, I wanted to go outside and feel the breeze.

I was staring out in space, when a familiar voice called out. "Hey Cassey." I looked around to see Ryan with James, waving at me. He then walks towards us and asks "Hey Cassey, let's eat lunch together later. Will you allow James and me?" he asked while giving me the puppy dog eyes. "I can't resist that." I repeatedly said in my head. Finally I just gave in. "Sure" I replied.

-Lunch-

Somehow our two period class went by like a breeze.

It was lunch. I was so nervous, I nearly couldn't move. Kaity nudged my arm, and I felt less nervous, knowing she was just beside me.

We went to our usual seat in the cafeteria near the staircase. Ryan came down the stairs, with James beside him, holding their food.

"Hi ladies." James said, while seating at Kaity's front.

"You don't have to be that formal always." Ryan complained.

We sat together and ate in silence until James said something. "So, what's your next subject" he asked. Kaity looked at me, while I looked at her. Together we accidentaly said it together. "Physics". They were both surprised at what we said, I just didn't know why.

"That's our next class too." Ryan said. After about 5 seconds, James suddenly said something. "We're study buddies." he said.

10 minutes after, we finished our food and packed up.

We headed to our lockers to get our stuff, and met in front of the classroom.

------------------

Sorry this took so long. I was too lazy.

I hope you guys like this chapter. Please comment or vote if you like.

-Kristy