Chapter 4 (The plan)

-Chapter 4-

Ryan:

I think she would actually enjoy, watching basketball practice. Im just giving the friendly impression.

"Hey James!" I shouted at the guy with frizzy blond hair. "You dont have to shout." he said with annoyance while checking if he was deaf.

James is my childhood friend as well as my best friend. "James meet Cassey. Cassey meet James my best friend." I said as I introduced both of them to each other. "Its nice to meet you" Cassey said. " Nice to neet you as well" James said while kissing Cassey's palm. Around girls, James is always way too formal. He's like the playboy type.

As James and I practice for basketball varcity, Cassey was just there, sitting on the floor looking at us.

Sudenly someone poked me from my behind. "So, you made friends with her. You think your plan will be a success?" James asked. "Positive." I replied.

-----------------------

Cassey:

It was kind of him to invite me to watch practice. I think I blushed a bit, when he dragged me here. I liked him becoming my friend and everything, but what if he finds out I like him, then I learn that he doesn't like me. Im just so worried on what was going to happen. I went to get a short walk around school, since their practice wasn't starting yet.

As I walked around school, I just randomly thought of all the crushes I've had. I never had a chance with any if them since, you know... cause they didn't like me.

Varcity practice started. I dashed towards to the open corridor, that led outside.

I arrived outside and watched Ryan have his basketball practice. While I was staring at him, he caught a glance of me, and smiled at my direction. I was burning up so much, that I thought my face would actualy look like a burned tomato. I felt so embarrassed.

-----------------------------

Hi guys, if you know the anime Fairy Tail and you really looove NaLu, Gruvia, Jerza, GaLe, and so on I recomend this book by mustachenarwhalz called "Fairy Tail beach" its a NaLu, Jerza, Gruvia, GaLe fan fic and I just looooove it so much.

Thanks for always reading this book. Hope you vote and share this book. Sorry it was short again

-Kristy-