Chapter 15 (My Fairy Tale)

-Chapter 15 (My Fairy Tale)-

Recap:

"I like you Ryan, Ok?!" Cassey exclaimed.

Ryan grabbed Cassey's hand, and pulled her towards him. Soon they fell on a pile of leaves, and ended up 'accidentally' kissing.

-Cassey-

"Uhh...what was that?" I asked myself in my head. I felt something on my lips, I opened my eyes, to see Ryan inches to my face, and his lips on mine.

I immedietly sat up. "I-I'm so sorry Ryan!!!" I apologized. Ryan rubbed his head, and sat facing me. "What happened?" he asked. "Well, I-I and Y-You umm gah, Y-You ummm you kno-" "Oh right I was gonna ask you something." Ryan said, cutting me off. "Umm..what is it?" I asked. He looked down at first, then looked up again "Will you be my girlfriend? I know it's so sudden, but will you accept?" he asked.

It was so shocking. The Ryan I thought that loved Megan, asked me out. "Are you serious? Or are you just saying that, to let another girl get jealous?" I asked. "I'm serious this time." he replied. "Ok!!! I'll be your girlfriend." I replied, while hugging him.

-The Next Day-

"Riiiiiing, Riiiiiiing!" I checked my alarm clock, it was 9:24 am. Ryan told me he was taking me to the mall today at 9:30 am. I can't be late.

I rushed to my closet, and get my most comfortable casual attire, a white t-shirt, a black vest, a pair of jeans, and my sneakers. I stepped into the bathroom, and dressed into my clothes.

At exactly 9:30 am, I finished changing my clothes and fixing my hair.

I heard a doorbell downstairs, so I got my bag, and ran down the stairs.

When I opened the door, I saw Ryan standing there, with his car keys in his hand. "Let's go!" he said, while dragging me to his vehicle.

He opened the car door for me, and went in at the other side.

  While he has driving, we had a casual chat, and even had slight jokes in the middle. It felt like I was home. No more fake this, fake that. It was all real. We were really dating.

-Mall-

We arrived at the mall soon after, Ryan, again opened the door for me, and I stepped out.

While shopping at the mall, we saw an unlikely couple walking by.

"Megan?! James?!" Me and Ryan exclaimed at the same time.

They turned around facing us, with a shocked expression on their faces.

"What are you doing here?" They both worriedly asked. "That's what I want to ask." Ryan said. "Let's go to a private place first."

And so, we headed to the nearest dinning place, and got seated right away.

"WHAAAAT???!!!! You and James are dating??!!" Ryan and I both exclaimed. "Yeah, we've been dating over a month now." Megan explained. "Then what about that confession?" Ryan asked. "Well, I just wanted that burden off my chest. And if you're wondering why I slapped you, well it was just for fun." Megan replied. "But that really hurt." Ryan said , giving a pouty look while as rubbing his cheek.

After the discussion, we headed our separate ways. Megan and James went to go shopping, and Ryan and I stayed at cafe for a bit, still chatting with each other.

  Hours flew by, and soon we had to go back home.

-My house-

Ryan opened the door for me, then kissed my forehead before saying goodbye.

I entered my house in embarrassment, and quickly ran to my room.

After I ate dinner, I dressed up in my PJs, and eventually fell asleep.

___________________________________________

Sorry for late update guys. Please read the final final chapter!!!!!

Plus today is the day, me, Marshmallow-addict, and AnnColinSmith, will be merging our accounts into 'KMA'. We hope you follow us.