Chapter 11 (A rise)

-Chapter 11 (A rise)-

Cassey:

  Me and Ryan, walked on the beach shore, beside each other. "I think the plan is working." I said. "Yeah, me too." he replied. An akward silence filled the air, as we walked down the beach.

  Ryan started walking in front of me, backwards. A stone was sitting on the sand and I tripped on it. Ryan caught me, exactly before I reeched the ground. His face was inches from mine and tints of pink showed on both of our faces. I immediately stood up, and thanked him for catching me.

We started walking again, trying to forget what just happend, and soon we arrived back at the hotel.

  We climed up the stairs, leading us into our room. We opened the door, seeing Megan and Kaity playing poker, with serious faces.

  I walked past their table, leading me to my bag. I got my pjs and headed straight for the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and lastly, put on my pjs.

  I decided to sleep, even though it was just 8:48 pm. I closed my eyes, and drifted off to sleep.

  (This is just a dream)

  I was walking on a silver pathway when I saw two people up ahead

  Megan: Ryan!!*running towards him*

  Ryan: Huh?

  Megan: *jumps on Ryan and kisses him*

  Ryan: *kisses back*

  When I saw that, my eyes started to tear up. "I shouldn't cry. They are meant for each other." I repeatedly said in my head. Tears and sorrow were flooding the place. I decided to walk away, when a white shimmer of  light appears in front of me.

Familiar voice : I have feelings for someone else.

  As soon as the voice went into my head, I realized it was Ryan.

  I thought that the person he was talking about was Megan, so this was where I confess to him.

  The tears that stoped streaming from my cheeks down to my chest came back.

  A door appeared in front of me, and I decided to take it. As soon as I entered, I found myself awake, on my sleeping bag. I sat up and looked around the room. Everyone was still asleep.

  I tiptoed across the room, and got my pant, shirt, and jacket.

  A entered the bathroom, and got dressed. Afterwards, I got my camera, and decided to take a stroll on the beach.

  -----------------------------

  Ryan:

  "Uwwwwaaahhh" I yawned. I sat up to see everyone still asleep. I got dressed into cassual clothing, and wandered around the hotel.

  I walked along the beach shore, until a girl appeared in front of me. Her hair flying through the wind, and how she gazed into the sea just looked perfect.

  She looked into my direction, and.....

----------------------------

  Hello my viewers!

Thanks for waiting for my boring story. I published a new book called 'The Popstar Nerd' hope ya' read it

  -Kristy ;-)