Chapter 3 (The start of a fantasy)

-Chapter 3-

Ryan:

I think im late now. Im still in my car, waiting to arrive at school. The plan went well yesturday. I texted Cassey, she replied and we're friends now. Im so greatful to Jina for giving me her number.

Finally I arrived at school. I got my backpack and ran to the highest floor. At first I passed Cassey's class room. I gave her a simple smile and she smiled back. That was really cute for her to do.

At last I arrived at my class room. Everyone was already seated on their chair. I got to my chair then, slumped.

My first class was so boring. Studying about Chemistry, just makes me sick. I never liked anything that was related to Science anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~

Cassey:

When Ryan smiled at me, I think I blushed abit there. I never knew destiny could twist my life just by doing this. I couldn't wait till the end of the day, maybe Ryan will actually talk to me even more. As I was just daydreaming about all my little fantacies in my head, I felt a poke beside me. It was my classmate and one of my "guy" best friends. "Hey Cassey, stop dozing around or else cher's gonna get mad at you." Bary said ( cher- short cut for teacher.) .

I suddenly snap out of whatever I was thinking about, and just listened to my teacher discuss about Biology.

At last.........

The day went faster than I thought. It was already the end of my school time and my fetcher, still wasn't here.

I watched the people walk around, until I felt a poke on my back. It was Ryan. "Sup Cassey, wanna watch basketball practice." he asked. My mind was yelling " Omg, Omg, this is a once in a life time opportunity." . " Sure" I replied. "Then hurry, practice is about to start." he said while pulling me away from my bag.

--------------------

Thanks again for reading my first book. Sorry this chapter took quite a while. Hope you guys enjoy.

~Kristy