The 5 Wh Question

When I was in primary school, I used to tease other girls for fun...and that make my life as a jerk at that time. Then in 5th grade, I used to messed with  this one girl...

       I used to called her name and make her mad and frustrated... I never say sorry to her, not even now...it was kind of saddening but that what life are for, right?

Maybe it because the lack of attention I'm getting or it just my way for getting into troubles...

Any who, I was used to like so many girls until I lost counts (don't judge me) and I never get to have a long lasting relationship with anyone that I like...

        After that, I decided to change myself, to become a better person. Someone who don't want to like other girls amd keep my attention in studies.

         I wasn't very determined about this until, that day......

        The day where I never knew that had happen to me in a instant. It was her, the girl I used to tease...I was sitting on the side of the road when I'm on the way back home from school. I was just tying my shoelaces while she came and asked me with a very polite and soft voice.

Before that, I was sitting there, and thinking 'Hey, what am I going to do next instead of spacing out here?'

And out of the blue, she came and saw me, maybe she thought I have a problem or something, then she began...

        She said, " Umm, Malik. Are you OK?", then I turned around and saw her face, she was like worried about me so much for no reason.

        Then I replied, " Oh, its nothing " with a very calm face.

" Ok, I get a move on now.  See you later. "She remarked and leave me there.

        After that she just leave and went home...

        Leaving me with many question marks in my mind...????

        I was speechless until I realised that, the moment she asked me that, she just show me the kindness within her heart that probably make me wonder so much.

My heart was racing and I just don't understand why. Why this sensation get to me?

I got up and went straight home thinking about it over and over...

Then its struck me, I know why know. It because I wanted to know her better than anyone else. I want to see her everyday so I can feel that kindness again and again.

Then, I have a plan. I will try to talks to her once a day. So that she doesnt feel uncomfortable with me.

        After a few weeks executing the plan, I tried to communicate with her, I tried to be as close as I posibble to her, but the more I do that, the more she keep her distance...

        I felt guilt and miserable because I can't come close to her at all ...I don't know what to do next and why would I want to do such a thing, but there is only one thing I know, that the answer lies on her... Then I just thought am I having the same feeling as before with other girls?  No. It's difference... Could it be?

        Maybe it was LOVE?

A/N PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK AND IF YOU ARE SO GENEROUS,  PLEASE PRESS THAT STAR FOR A VOTE TO ME!!!
SEE YOU ON THE MEXT PAGE!