Don't Blame Me

Naruto's POV

"Ughh...." I groaned as my head felt heavy as I slowly got up. I looked at Hinata and realized the jutsu worked as she was in her younger state.

"Hinata...Hinata wake up." I said trying to wake her up.

"N-Naruto-kun?" She asked.

Suddenly her face turned red like a tomato, "y-you...you're—you look young!" she gaped in shock, I laughed scratching the back of my neck, "yeah...the jutsu worked."

Suddenly, Hinata coughed up blood and started to fall to the ground, I caught her on time, "Hinata!" I yelled.

I didn't hesitate and brought her to the hospital. "Good thing you brought her here on time boy, if you didn't she would've bled to death." The medic-nin said. "W-What do you...mean...bleed to death?" I asked. "She had a deep wound on her stomach...you didn't notice it?" She questioned, "n-no...I...guess I didn't." I said.

"I guess I got too excited to notice our injuries." I thought.

"Young boy, you should also get your wounds treated..." the nurse offered.

"I-It's okay...I'll be fine, these are just some scratches anyway." I said.

"Oh, okay...you can see her now." The nurse said.

"Thanks a lot miss." I thanked her and grinned and went to Hinata's room.

"Tch. That boy does nothing but trouble..." the nurse whispered.

Hinata's POV

My eyes fluttered open when I noticed that my surroundings changed, then suddenly I heard the door open.

"Hinata! I'm glad you're okay!" Naruto barged inside the room with tears of joy falling from his eyes.

"N-Naruto-kun?!" I got shocked that he approached me with worry. And I wasn't still used to me being close to him though.

"W-Where am I?" I asked.

"You're in the hospital Hinata." He answered.

"W-Why?" I asked.

"You had a severe wound on your abdomen, and losing a lot of blood...so I took you here." He said.

"O-Oh...thank you...and sorry if I troubled you..." I apologized.

"Huh?...oh...no, no! You didn't...t-to be honest...I...I was...kind of...happy that you were okay..."
He said, cheeks tinted with a hint of pink.

"Um...hey..." he called.

"Hm?" I answered.

"Is...it okay...if...I walk you home?" He asked.

"Y-Yes...o-of course." I answered.

Naruto's POV

I walked her home when Kurama said this, "ya'know, you two could make a great couple." He laughed so hard when I realized what he said.
"Shut up damn rat." I said out loud.

"Naruto? Is something wrong?" Hinata asked.

"No, not really...it was just something Kurama said." I said chuckling nervously.

"What was it?" She asked, "damnit! Should I tell her?" I thought, "tell her dumbass, you don't want to keep her waiting now do you?". "Kurama just said that, we...could make a great couple..." I said fully blushing and scratching the back of my neck.
"I'd look forward to." She said smiling sweetly. "Hey, don't blame me kit."

We were just minding our business. Walking down the streets, looking up at the sky, until someone tackled me on the floor.

"Ow! Hey, what the fu—"

"You damned asshole, what did you do?!" The guy said.

My eyes widened in shock after hearing the voice, "S-Sasuke?" I asked. "What?" He answered.

"H-How...w-what..." tears welled up in my eyes as the memories of the war came flashing back in my head.
"Hey, no need to cry now do we?" Sasuke stated as he saw my face.

I caught him off guard and hugged him, his eyes widened in shock as he felt his shoulder getting soaked by my tears. "You're back..." I sobbed.

"Hn." He returned the hug.

"Ahem..."  me and sasuke turned to look at the voice and noticed that it was Hinata.

"Oh. Hey Hinata." Sasuke greeted.