How The Hell Am I Supposed to Know?!

Naruto's POV

"Damn, what's taking them so long?" I thought as I kept a close eye on Itachi.

He sighed, "You don't have to watch me every time you know?" he said.

I stopped and looked at him seriously, "Why should I trust you? What if you'd spill the beans once I told you?" I asked.

He looked at me and started to chuckle dryly, "Because..." I looked at him, "I'm from your time." he said.

I blinked once.

Twice.

I blinked several more times; until it hit me, "N-NANI?! You're from what?!" I yelled.

He winced at the volume of my voice and glared, "stop being so loud. And to answer your question: yes, I'm from your time and please don't make me repeat myself." he said.

Just what the hell is this? I was still pacing back and forth until a thing came into my mind, I walked towards him.

"If you're really from our time, then, what age did you die?" I asked.

He stayed silent.

"Ha! I knew it! I knew it you were-OW!" I got cut-off by a hit on the head, I looked at who hit me and glared, "what the hell Hinata?" I asked as I rubbed my head.

She looked at me and said in a serious tone, "stop being so loud."

I pouted and rubbed the top of my head.

"Hey, just because that we're back in time doesn't mean you have to be a total b- OW!" I said but got cut off as another fist came in contact with my head.
"Finish that sentence and I will torture in the most possible way." She threatened.

I noticed two silhouettes approaching us and I quickly got into stance.

"Hey, hey. No need to be feisty Naru, it's just us." Sakura-chan said as she approached us with Sasuke hand in- WHAT?!

"OI! WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?!"  I yelled in shock as I saw Sakura-chan and Sasuke hand in hand.

"Would you STOP YELLING!" Hinata yelled back as she finally lost her cool and bopped me on the head for the third time.

At least she doesn't punch like Sakura-chan...I thought as I glared at Hinata and rubbed my now swollen head.

Hinata's POV

"Ahem...now onto the topic. Naruto and I have gathered some info if that's what you call it." I said clearing my throat and getting their attention.

"What info, and from who?" Sasuke asked.

I just looked at him and tilted my head to Itachi-san's direction.

Sasuke's POV

I walked up to my brother and asked, "hey Itachi? Are you really?"

He looked at me and he just nodded.

"What the hell." I said.

"Surprised you?" Itachi asked grinning and I just nodded.

"Ah. Shit. Now what? First there's this stupid thing that Naruto got us into bringing ourselves back in the past and now Itachi admitting that he's from the future. What's next? Some old hokage shows up?" I blabbered in my head.