FUCKING EMOTIONAL CREATURES!

Naruto's POV

"Sakura...I'm sorry for not...making it in time." Sasuke cried.

"Sasuke..." Sakura said with a sad face.

"Now, now....don't get too emotional you two." Hinata chuckled.

"Geez, both of you are so fUCKING EMOTIONAL!" I yelled.

Sakura and Sasuke looked at me, then there was a sudden silence. It wasn't the awkward kind of one. It was the going to burst out laughing one.

Every one of us stared at each other until Sasuke couldn't hold it anymore and bursted out laughing. I swear he was laughing SO damn hard that he almost passed out.

"Oh, Kami help....me." he cried.

"Sas...uke-kun...y-you...need to stop." Sakura laughed.

"Help me stop..." Sasuke said.

"Okay...but...sorry if this is gonna hurt."

Sakura took a deep breath in and punched Sasuke on the stomach. She held back from the looks of it, but it was still a powerful one.

Poor Sasuke. I chuckled.

"OW! SAKURA WHAT THE HELL?!" Sasuke grunted in pain.

"You said to help you stop laughing so I did." Sakura giggled. Sasuke glared at her.

"So...wanna eat ramen guys?" I asked.

"Sure! I haven't eaten that in months!" Sasuke said.

"Yeah..." Sakura said.

"Well, what're you waiting for? Let's go." Hinata giggled.

We went to Ichiraku's and sat down at the counter.

"Nostalgic huh?" I asked.

"Yeah, I mean all the memories we made here in this ramen shop. Time flies by so fast." Sakura stated.

"Oh. Remember the time when we tried to see what's under Kakashi-sensei's mask?" Sasuke said.

"Yeah, that was truly unbelievable." I laughed.

"Oh. And Sakura, remember the time when me and Sasuke got into a fight?" I asked.

"What. "The chidori vs. rasengan" one?" She also asked.

"Yeah, the day when—"

"I was going to leave the village." Sasuke continued.

"What about it?" He continued.

"That night before you left, Sakura was thinking on who she was going to invite to eat here." I said.

"I was thinking to invite the both of you, but I know that you wouldn't get along, and I thought maybe I should invite Sasuke-kun but I know that you would turn down the offer. So I asked Naruto on the small date." Sakura said.

Sasuke kinda looked disappointed, and Sakura saw this.

"B-But, don't feel bad about it...I mean it is all in the past..." Sakura waved her hands.

"Here's you go guys...four extra large bowls of miso char sui." The ramen guy said. (Forgot his name sorry XD)

"Alright! Let's chow down!" I yelled.

"Mmm~ I missed this!" Sakura said.

"Huh? Lady Hinata, I've been looking all over for you." A voice said.

We all looked to see who it was,
and—

"N-Neji-niisan..." Hinata said quietly.

"Oh, hello Naruto." Neji said.

Now that shocked me. My eyes widened like I've seen a ghost or something.

"You...remember?" I asked. My hand was twitching and I don't know why.

"Yes." He said casually.

Hinata on the other hand, bolted from her seat and slapped Neji on the face.

"Why...WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" She yelled.

Tears...tears streamed down her face as she broke down.

"Lady Hinata...I'm...sorry." He apologised.

"..."

"I just couldn't let you die like that." He continued.

"Wait...what...happened anyway?" Sasuke asked.

"The ten tails...killed Neji. It suddenly shot a barrage of spikes...and...Hinata was the one who covered for Naruto...but...Neji saw this and he...was the one who got hit..." Sakura explained.

"Oh." Sasuke said.

Sakura's POV

Naruto had a look of sadness in his eyes. His eyes were dull, it was so clear that he was driven from war. I was so lost in thought that I didn't pay attention to what happened anymore.

"You should've let me die..." Hinata said, then she ran off.

"H-Hinata, WAIT!" Naruto called.

"Shit, we have to split up." Sasuke suggested.

"Right." Neji agreed.

"Then, let's go." Naruto said. Eager to find the girl whom he realised he loved.