Filler 2

Normal POV

"Eh?! Teme?!" Naruto yelled in shock as he saw the adult version of Sasuke.

"Naruto? What's--"

Sasuke got interrupted by a shriek from behind him, "EHHH??!! SASUKE-KUN?!"

Sasuke turned around as he saw a teenaged Haruno Sakura looking at him with wide eyes; eyes that could be compared to a saucer, "Ah, Sakura-- OI!" Sasuke caught the her in time before she completely hit the ground.

"Oh my, Sasuke-kun? I-i-is that you?!" Another gasp was heard in the room as the adult version of Sakura ran to take a look at teenaged Sasuke; with a scowl plastered onto his face as he crossed his arms infront of his chest, "hn." he grunted.

Adult Sakura studied his face as she grinned happily at him, she looked over at his husband, "Ne, Sasuke-kun. I never knew you wore something like this." Sakura teased.

As soon as those words came out of Sakura's mouth, teenaged Sasuke widened his eyes in surprise at wat he's heard, ¨THAT'S ME?!¨ he eexclaime as he cautiously covered his bare chest and cursed a string of very colorful words.

Adult Sakura looked at teenaged Sasuke's face and noticed that he has a tinge of pink on his cheeks, "damn, Sakura's hot." he mumbled. As soon as the adult version of Sasuke heard that, he bonked Sasuke on the head, "OW! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!!" teenaged Sasuke yelled.

Adult Sasuke only looked at him emotionlessly as he grunted, "hn. Stop looking at my wife like that."

The teenaged version of Sasuke blinked once.

Twice.

He breathed in some air, "EHH?! You, HER?!" he yelled dratically.

Adult Sasuke glared at him obviously annoyed by the constant yelling, "stop that. And yes, her." he said.

Adult Sakura laughed dryly as she walked towards teenaged Sasuke and said in a soft voice as she patted his oh-so-majestic-duck-ass-hair. "you'll get there little bud."

Teenaged Sasuke's left eye twitched as he sighed and walked to teenaged Sakura's unconscious body and carried it bridal style.

Both adult Sasuke and Sakura looked at him with curious eyes and asked simultaneously, "where exactly are you taking her to?"

Sasuke looked at the both of them and said bluntly, "where's the guest room?"

The couple could only look at each other as Adult Sakura pointed to the stairs and said, "the last door on the left."

Sasuke nodded and then continued his way upstairs.

He opened the door that he was told where the guest room would be and gently placed Sakura on the bed. He stared at her for quite a while and brushed some stray hair from her face.

After a while, he decided that he would join the others downstairs but a voice stopped him, "Sasuke-kun?"

He turned around and saw that Sakura was already sitting up and was looking down.

"Ah. You're awake already." he said.

"Why did you bring me up here?" she asked cautiously.

Yes, she loved Sasuke and seeing him on that open shirt of his made him more hotter. But being in an enclosed room alone with him, she would've already started fangirling but no she didn't. Instead she was being cautious. Cautious of what he would do to her, especially that they were in a room alone.

She noticed that Sasuke moved and sat beside her.

She tensed.

He sighed.

"You didn't answer my question earlier Uchiha."

"Hn. I wouldn't want to leave you unconscious on that cold floor-"

"You should've left me there. It's not like you did it for the first time anyways." she said as she turned her head to the side and glanced at him.

He laid back making their backs touch.

She flinched.

Silence filled the air for a moment before Sasuke sighed.

"I..I sorry-"

"What?" surorised by what Sasuke said, she turned around the bed with her ending up falling down bringing Sasuke down with her.

To Sasuke's surprise he was on top of Sakura. And for the first time in forever, emerald met onyx for a moment before the both of them looked away blushing madly.

Sasuke got up and held his hand out to Sakura who took it and stood up.

"Are you okay? I-I'm sorry..." Sasuke asked and looked down.

He wasn't answered but instead was met with a hug.

"I'm okay." Sakura said, muffled by his shirt.

Sasuke's lips curved as he gladly retuned the hug and pecked Sakura on the head.

A few moments after, the door of the room opened to reveal adult Sasuke holding out some sort of clothing to teenaged Sasuke.

"Wear this. I don't want you walking around like that in my daughter's presence." he said coldly then turned to leave. But before he did he added, "oh, and go downstairs. We're having dinner with the dobe and his family."

Sakura looked at Sasuke who was looking at himself in the mirror.

He sighed, "I look ridiculous." he said as he glared at his reflection. "This shirt is TOO big." he added.

Sakura tried, TRIED to stifle a giggle as she looked at Sasuke, "it...looks okay. I mean if you compare that shirt over that...thing that you wore earlier, I'd rather pick that." she said.

Sasuke turned to her, eyebrows raised, "Miss Haruno, are you a critic now?" he asked teasingly. Sakura folded her arms infront of her chest, "no. I'm saying that you looked like a stupid stripper on that outfit of yours earlier." she huffed.

Sakura walked to Sasuke's direction and stood beside him, "let's go downstairs already. I want to see whats's for dinner." she said as she held Sasuke's hand and pulled him outside.

************************************

"Yo, you look like a hobo " Teenaged Naruto laughed.

*BONK*

"OW! WHAT THE HELL?!" Sakura glared at him, "shut. The. Hell. Up. Uzumaki" she said through gritted teeth.

"Not if you shut up first!" Naruto taunted.

Teen Naruto immediately covered his mouth right after he said that.

Adult Naruto and Sasuke looked at teen Naruto and Sakura as they argued and glanced at each other as if they communicated telepathically, "so god damned scary"

"Hey Dad."

Adult Naruto turned his attention to his son, "hm?" Then back at the arguing pinkette and blonde in which the latter is about to die.

"May...your teen self rest in peace."

A/N:

OHMAGAWDDDD I AM SO SO SO SO SORRY THAT I JUST UPDATED TODAY

*ready to face consequences of updating her stories late*

Look, you can't blame me, (well you can if you want to) I got into depression and was coping up with it.

Sooooo yeah. I ain't promising this time that I can update faster just because of this one, but I will try to update earlier.

Anyways, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING ME! I LOVE YOU 5000!❣️