Who are you?

When Lance was was recovering he lost his memory completely. When he finally awoke he had forgotten everything about Keith including his feelings for him. He didn't remember he was a paladin of Voltron. He didn't even remember his own name.
     "Your name is Lance McLain" Keith says "You are a paladin of Voltron. Voltron is a huge robot that we as paladin form to defend the universe. Do you understand?" Lance tilts his head slightly in confusion. "Where we friends?" He asks. "We where far more then that" Keith says his eyes filling with tears. "Then what was I to you" He asks. "What are you" Keith corrects " you are my boyfriend and I love you." Lance sits down on the floor beside Keith "I don't remember you" Lance says pulling his knees to his chest. Keith puts his arm around Lance pulling him closer "I am sorry." Lance leans on him "for what?" "Everything, I wish we could go back." Lance smiles "maybe we can relive everything." Keith nods unable to talk with out crying. "So what would we normally do?" Lance asks. "Well, we would train then play a... a game of cards" Keith says crying. "Don't, cry we can train" Lance says getting up. Keith nods and Lance helps him up. They walk into the training room. Keith would do anything for him to say "let's go mullet" but Lance just stand there shifting his weight. "So now what?" Lance asks. "Uh, well we battle" he says handing Lance a sword. Lance takes it and tosses is in to the air catch it effortlessly. "I... I remember how to fight." Lance says jumping up and down. "Do y... you remember anything else?" Keith asks. "No, sorry" Lance's expression saddens. "It's fine" Keith says taking a sword of his own. "Ready?" Keith says. "I was born ready" Lance says with a smile Keith remembers all to well. Keith smiles and runs at Lance sword raised high over his head. Lance easily dodges. Keith runs at him again this time grabbing his arm pulling it behind his back leaving him defenseless. "Now what?" Lance asks. Keith just smiles and kisses Lance. Lance smiles "I like training with you." Keith blushes. "Card time?" Lance asks. "Definitely" Keith says kisses Lance again.
     Lance follows Keith to his room. Keith sits on his bed "what game do you want to play?" "I don't know. I don't remember any of the games we used to play" Lance says sitting beside Keith. Keith nods "um, how about apples to apples?" "Sure, what is apples to apples?" Lance asks. "I'll teach you" Keith says.
     Keith and Lance spent day after day trying to reliving everything they had ever done but no matter how much they did Lance always seemed lost. Lance did everything but he wasn't fully there. "Hey babe" Lance says putting his arms around Keith. Keith smiles "hey, do you remember anymore?" "No, sorry" Lance replies. Keith nods "it's ok." Keith got Lance back but everything they did seemed fake. "Uh, well we could train" Keith says. "Yeah I guess" Lance says.
Training and cards turned into an everyday thing for Lance and Keith. They would repeat the same thing over and over again hoping to help Lance remember anything.
"Everyone to their lions now!" Shiro screams. All the paladins run to their lions Keith dragging Lance behind him. Lance had already remembered how to fly the lion but he had never been in a real battle before.
An enemy ship was attacking and they had to hold them back long enough for Allura to be able to perform a worm hole jump. Pidge took them on from the back while hunk took the front. "How much longer until the we can jump?" Shiro asks. "Not long but I need you to stop them from shooting the main boaster" Allura replies. "What should I do?" Lance asks. "Just take the right I got the left" Keith says. "Got it" Lance says as his lion swiftly closes in on the right. Keith takes the left. They dip and dive shielding the castle from every shot. "We can't do this for much longer" Keith says out of breath. "Pay attention Keith!" Shiro screams as a laser comes right at Keith but before he can be hit Lance was already in front of him. "Lance, nooo!" Keith screams as Lance's lion free falls. "Retreat" Shiro says diving down and grabbing Lance's lion. Keith wants to help but he is frozen. "Keith, come on" Pidge says as she enters the castle. Keith follow still dumbfounded by the events that just took place.
Lance was back in the healing pod and Keith was even more depressed and worried.