Awake?

Unlike before Lance did heal but very slowly. "It has been months" Pidge complains. "We need Lance to form Voltron people are losing hope" "I know. We must try to speed up the process" Shiro says. "Is that safe?" Hunk asks. "If we do it right it should be fine" Allura replies. "Will it restore his memory?" Keith asks placing his hand on the pod. "I don't believe it will" Coran says. "If we wait could we bring his memories back" Keith asks. "Maybe but we don't have time" Allura says. "Please we have to try. We can stall until he is awake" Keith says. "We don't have time Keith" Shiro says. "Allura what do we need to do to speed this up?" "Well first we need to find a way to send enough energy to the pod" Allura replies. "I can program it to take more power form the castle" Pidge says. "That should work" Coran says. Pidge types codes into her computer "If I code this incorrect Lance could die" she says worried. "You can do it" Coran says. Keith leans his head on the pod tears dripping down his face. "I love you Lance" he whispers. "Everyone ready?" Pidge asks. "Yes" Keith answers quietly. Pidge hits enter and the pod starts to glow blue. The lights flicker off and the pod opens slowly and Lance steps out. Keith wraps his arms around him and kisses him. "Who are you?" Lance asks. "Again" Keith says though sobs.
"You are Lance McLain and you are a paladin of Voltron" Keith explains. "Now follow me maybe you will remember how to fight" Lance follows Keith to the training room. "Let's go mullet" Lance says with a smile. "W... what?" Keith stutters. "I said come on mullet" Lance says tossing Keith a sword. Keith stubbles back missing the sword. "Come on, and you where telling me to train more" Lance jokes. Keith just stands in the middle of the room dumbfounded. Lance laughs and walks up to Keith grabbing his waist and pull him closer. Keith puts his arms around Lance's neck kissing him. For the first time in months it was real. Lance pulled away but he still held Keith. "I remember" he whispers "I love you." Keith puts his head on Lance's chest. "I love you too" he says.
     "How should we tell the others" Lance asks as they walk to Keith's room. "You could say something that happened before you lost your memory over dinner and see how they all react" Keith suggest. "That's perfect" Lance says as he sits on Keith bed. Keith smiles sitting beside him. "I missed you" he says kissing Lance on the cheek. "I never really left you I just lost my memory" Lance says taking Keith's hand. "Yes, but you forgot everything... including me" Keith says laying back. "I don't even remember forgetting it's like I just woke up for the first time" Lance says laying beside him.

       Comment if I should make another chapter or end it here🙂