Part 6 (Lukas)

(Still in other world)

Lukas watched Jess leave the room. He was tense, and didn't turn back. Lukas and Petra continued to hug. He squinted after him, "What do you think of all of this?"

Petra leaned back from the hug a little, "To be honest- I feel like that man is Jess. It sounds totally insane." She shook her head. Lukas' brows raised, "I was thinking the same thing. There are some weird things that happen, and this is definitely one of them. He's got to be Jess."

"He has some of the same memories." Petra sighed, "He remembers our goodbye I think." Lukas thought back to Petra telling him about her goodbye to Jess...

(Flashback) The wither storm loomed above them, getting bigger by the second.

"I'm going whether you agree or not." Jess said firmly. Axel, Olivia, Petra, Jesse, and Lukas gaped. "No I'll go!" Petra insisted. Jess shook his head, "No. I am. Look- I hate to say this, but I don't think I'll live. I don't want that to be you in there."

"But it's my fault!" Petra argued. Jess shook his head firmly again, "Just me. And, I just want to tell you something that I should've said a long time ago.. I- I love you Petra." He kissed her passionately, "I love you all!" He gave one last look at his sister and nodded as she struggled against Lukas' grasp. He put a determined look on his face and sprinted towards the storm.

"No! Jess!" Petra screamed and ran to him, but she felt arms wrap around her, keeping her from following Jess. "Let me go Axel!"

She turned to see Jesse running at her chance, Moments ago, Lukas was holding her back. Petra looked further behind her to see Lukas passed out on the ground. "I'm sorry guys! I love you! But I can't let my brother go like this." She followed after her brother. Petra struggled, We can't lose both of them!

Olivia chased after Jesse, but she realized she wouldn't be fast enough and dropped to the ground in despair while shaking her head muttering something. Axel said, "I'm sorry Petra. None of us could stop them."  He began to cry, using Petra as his stuffed animal. 

They heard a battle screech followed by an explosion. (Back to present)

Lukas remembered watching it go down. Well the parts he was awake for. To this day, he was upset he couldn't hold Jesse back. She didn't die, but she did break a few bones and lose memories from the explosion. Jesse was so stubborn. He was glad that Axel was holding onto Petra, otherwise she would've died for sure with her speed.

"It must be why he said I was his girlfriend." Petra said. Lukas bit his lip, "Well, if this is him, and you want to be with him, then..." He drew a shuttering breath, "You should be with him. I won't be mad. He was in love with you first."

Petra cupped Lukas' face in her hands, "If it is him, I'll still be with you. I realize now that I love him, but I love you more." She kissed him to prove her point. I hope it is Jess though... I just feel bad that he's too late. I can't crush Lukas...

They continued to talk. Suddenly, they heard footsteps pounding down the stairs. They looked up to see Jess whiz past them and out the front door. He had a negative vibe bouncing off of him. 

Lukas and Petra glanced at one another. "Let's go." Petra said.