Part 7 (Olivia)

(Still in other world)

"Would you rather fight one hundred chicken sized zombies or ten zombie sized chickens." Olivia asked. Axel rolled his eyes, "You've asked me this a million times. I'd choose ten zombie sized chickens. We'd have food for years!" They laughed. Olivia said, "I know I've asked you a bunch, but I just like hearing your reasoning."

"Well you shouldn't eat zombies." Axel reasoned, "My turn. Would you rather bake me ten cakes, or get me ten from Stampy-Cat?"

Olivia raised an eyebrow, "Stampy lives far away, plus we don't even know him. So I'd rather bake them myself. Are you hungry or something? You keep asking would you rather questions about food." Olivia's stomach growled and Axel laughed, "Apparently I'm not the only one!"

Olivia sighed, "Fine. But you're making dinner." She leaned over and kissed his cheek before standing up to look at what their options were before choosing one. "I'm just kidding. I want to keep the treehouse."

"Hey!" Axel sounded playfully inslulted, "At least I try to figure it out."

"You burnt ramen in a microwave! How does one pull that off?"

(Lol. Why do I have so much fun teasing Axel like this?)

Axel shrugged, "Well maybe I like my ramen burnt." They both laughed. They still lived in the treehouse that they grew up in with the twins.

They heard a knock on the trapdoor. "Can you get it Axel?"

"Yeah." He got off of the couch and flipped the lever to open the trapdoor. Behind it was three faces he never expected to see again. One of them shocked him the most, "JESS!" He lifted Jess off of the ladder and pulled him into a bear hug, "OHMIGOSHJESSHOWISTHISPOSSIBLE!"

Olivia turned, "What are you talking about?" She gasped, "Is it really you?"

Jess nodded because he couldn't breath through the hug. Olivia squealed and joined the hug.

Lukas and Petra climbed inside as well and shut the trapdoor. They watched the reunion awkwardly. On the way there, Jess explained everything to them. The hug parted. 

"I can't even describe how happy I am to see you!" Olivia's smile was wider than seemingly possible. Axel nodded in agreement, "How are you back?"

"I don't really know. But one thing I do know is, this-" He pointed at Lukas and Petra then Olivia and Axel, "-Isn't continuing. We're going to reunite."

"I don't think that'll work. They did something that can't be forgiven." Petra folded her arms.

Axel raised his hands, "And they are blaming us for something we never did! I'm telling the honest truth!" Olivia nodded. Petra and Lukas didn't look persuaded. 

"Look. Since you agreed to come with me, even after this misunderstanding, you have faith that this friendship can survive!"

"No. We just wanted to make sure they wouldn't kill you again!" Petra argued. Lukas stayed silent, seemingly deep in thought.

"Ouch." Olivia looked hurt, "You're telling me you seriously believed Aiden over us? Of course you did. Anything to be with the ocelots' popularity and Lukas."

Lukas finally came in, "Wait. So what's the real story if this really is just a misunderstanding?"

"Let's keep that story for Aiden's house." Jess said, "Where everyone will hear the truth."

"I just want to protect you Jess. You don't understand!" Petra yelled, "We can't lose you again!" Jess didn't listen. He went down the ladder. Luckily, everyone followed after him. "It's almost night. We have to hurry and get back." 

They began to run back as the sun set and a bunch of monsters came out. A mob of zombies came in front of them. "Just like the good old days. Right guys?" Jess asked, drawing his diamond sword. Nobody responded as they drew their weapons. They went into battle, fighting.

Axel punched a zombie, forcing it backwards into two others, knocking them over like bowling pins. "Strike!" He yelled. Olivia got her bow-and-arrow and shot one heading her way. Another came from the left, so she spartan kicked it and continued shooting.

Lukas shot one with his own bow-and-arrow. "Lukas! Now!" Petra called and Lukas knew what she meant. He kneeled on one knee and she jumped onto his back. He jumped into the air and Petra flew up even higher, off of his shoulders. She cut her sword straight down a zombie. 

Dang! That was pretty cool! Jess thought, secretly wishing he were in Lukas' place. He heard shuffled footsteps behind him, but he continued to watch the others fight as he flipped his sword in his hand and stabbed it through the zombie behind him. He turned his focus back to his own zombies and continued fighting. Everyone decided to divide and conquer.

A zombie came behind Olivia as she shot two in front of her. Petra gasped as it wrapped it's arms around her neck. She screamed. Petra sprinted forwards and stabbed it through the side as it poofed. Olivia sighed, "Thanks Petra."

Petra blinked, She didn't expect herself to feel so protective of Olivia after what had happened, "Your welcome." She ran away again. Olivia's gaze followed Petra, She just saved my life. Maybe we really shouldn't hate each other like we do.

Jess felt nails dig into his skin. He screeched and turned quickly, stabbing the zombie. A skeleton stood behind it and shot an arrow in his direction...