Part 10 (Aiden)

(Still in other world)

Relief filled Aiden. He couldn't believe that he was forgiven that easily. He felt like there may be some discipline for it, but no broken friendships. Thank goodness. He looked to where Jesse was last standing, but realized she was gone, "Where's Jesse?" He asked.

Everyone glanced at one another. Lukas spoke without looking up from Jess' arm, "You should go talk to her. I think you owe her an apology as well."

Aiden nodded, "Yeah. I do." He left the room and went up the stairs to Jesse's room. He knocked on her door. 

The door opened and Jesse stared back at him. She tried to shut the door, but Aiden grabbed it and pushed it open. Jesse backed away, "You're the last person I want to talk to right now."

The words stabbed Aiden's heart, "Jesse-"

"Don't 'Jesse' me. How could you lie to me like that? Not just about the bully issue, but about Axel and Olivia."

"I thought it might've been them, and I just jumped to conclusions. I'm so sorry." 

"Did they really forgive you?" She asked, ignoring his last sentence. He nodded, "Yes. They are really good friends. I hardly know them, but I can tell that it's true. I was surprised they forgave me as well, but they did it for you and Jess."

Jesse sat on her bed and put her forehead on her hands, "And when were you going to tell me the truth about everything?" When Aiden didn't respond, she scoffed, "That's just it. How could I forgive you when you never intended for me to find out?"

Aiden sat on the bed beside her, "Will you believe me if I tell you the truth?"

"How will I know if it's just another lie?"

He felt another pang in his heart, "I promise this is the truth." His heart began to pound. He couldn't believe what he was about to say, "The truth is-I.. I've always had a really big crush on you. Even when I bullied you. That's actually why I bullied you in the first place. I thought I could impress you. It wasn't working, and I realized that you were different than most girls I've dated, and that's what made me like you even more."

Jesse looked up at him. He continued, "You soon hated me for bullying you, and I felt bad. That wasn't my goal... Then Ivor created the wither storm and you and Jess got injured. I tried to apologize to Axel and Olivia for bullying you, and I told them why. They said that you'd never be with a guy like me, and that I needed to back off, and it made me mad. When I found out that you lost some of your memories, I thought it'd make a nice time to restart. From the beginning. I decided to tell you that we were best friends before."

"And get Axel and Olivia away." Jesse added, voice still filled with anger.

Aiden reached out and grabbed her hand. To his surprise, she didn't pull it away, "Over time I thought of telling you that I just blamed them so many times, but when I did, I thought that you'd get mad and leave me, and hate me again. That's why I didn't tell you. I am promising on my life when I say this."

Jesse looked up at him as he continued, "I am in love with you Jesse."

A smile tugged at Jesse's lips, "The whole truth?"

He nodded, "I'm so sorry I didn't tell you before. I promise not to lie to you anymore."

She put her hand on his cheek, "I forgive you." She leaned forwards and kissed him. Relief flooded Aiden. He didn't lose the friendship he cherished most after all.

MCSM: Nothing is the same #3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें