Part 8 (Ivor)

(In the real world)

They sat in the silence still. Petra still sat at Jess' bedside. Jesse cried while hugging Lukas. Axel had gone to get Olivia so she could visit Jess. Nerm and Jack spoke quietly in the corner. Ivor and Harper sat on the couch. Harper grabbed Ivor's hand and squeezed it comfortingly, "Be honest. Do you think he'll make it?" She asked although she was scared to hear the answer.

Ivor sighed, "Don't tell anyone, but I'm not so sure... I've never dealt with an injury this severe."

Harper looked down, saying no more.

Suddenly, Jess grunted and his heart monitor held the beeeeeeeeeeee...

Ivor immediately got off of the couch and sprinted to Jess' bedside. "I NEED EVERYONE TO GET OUT." He said firmly. 

"I can't leave him!" Jesse and Petra cried in unison. Ivor turned to them, his face stone, "If you want him to leave, I need you to leave so I can focus." The girls glanced at one another and left the room behind the others.

He immediately got to work on Jess, heart pounding louder than the heart moniter.. Come on Jess. Whatever you do, don't die on me.

(Sorry this is such a short chapter!) What do you think will happen? Will he die and get stranded in the other world? Will he die in both? Continue reading to find out!