Right Here, Right Now. 🌹

A long time ago, the Gordon Family are really rich and they were very happy. Cliff Gordon got sick really bad and die when their son was 4 years old. His wife doesn't want her son to grow up without a dad so she end up marrying someone different.

His name was Nadakhan Arabia with his kids, Dogshanks and Flintlocke. The kid was treated very bad by his new members in the family and go tell his mom all the time.

"Jay, what's wrong?" Libby said and the young kid hugged her. "I don't like my new siblings and new daddy. I want my real daddy back!" Jay shrieked and Libby patted his back. "Me too but this change's going to work, okay? I'll find you some new friends for you to hang out" Libby repiled before she cried into tears.

One thing for sure is that Libby's going to find some new friends for her son, Jay to make him happy.

One day, she head to the village to hang out with her friends. She met the Brookstone family and the father in the family's getting weak due to sickness. "I'll take good care of your son, Lou" Libby said. "Thank you, Lib"

Before leaving the Brookstone house, with Lou's son with her, she spotted a blonde kid stealing candy. "Get that twerp!" One of the villagers said and Libby and Cole went after him.

"Please give the candy back please" Libby said to the blonde kid and the kid handed her the candy back. "Thank you, I'm Libby" "Lloyd, I run away from a school full of bad boys, please don't take me back" "I won't. My son needs some friends, do you want be his friend?" "Sure, who's he?" Lloyd said pointing at Cole. "That's Cole, he'll be my son's friend as well"

Lloyd and Libby hugged and she and the two young boys found a lonely boy meditating at a lake.

Libby go over where he is at and the boy was done meditating. He looked at the lake and sighed. "Hello there, young boy" Libby said and the boy smiled. "Hello, madame, I'm Zane, my father have passed away yesterday and I usually go here to remember him" "Hm. Do you want to come with me and these young boys back at the mansion?" "Of course, I definitely need some friends"

"Don't worry, we'll be your friend, Zane" Cole and Lloyd both said and Zane smiled. "Thank you" Zane said and Libby and the three younger boys head back to the mansion.

Jay was at the garden bored as his step siblings are talking about themselves making the brunette annoyed.

"Jay! I'm back!" Libby said and Jay's eyes lit up and run up to his mom. "Who are they?" Jay said pointing at the three younger boys who are the same age as him. "These boys are your new friends, and don't worry they're nice" Libby said.

Jay was shocked and he smiled very happy and hugged his mom. "Thank you, mommy" "Your welcome, Jay"

After hugging his mom, Jay run up to the three boys and they hang out in the garden.

Nadakhan growled at Jay's happiness and looked at his kids who were mad. He sat down on the couch and his cat, Doubloon hopped on his lap.

Everyday, Jay hangs out with his friends and Libby watched him smile. His smile was the only thing she loves and she wants her son to be happy forever.

Later on the night, Jay sneakly got out of the mansion to go to the forest. He saw the most beautiful girl ever. Her long hair was wavy and her red dress was more fancy making Jay realized she's a princess.

Didn't want to make a sound, he causally picked a flower for his mom and walked away but he tripped over a rock making the girl jumped.

"Are you okay?" The girl said running up to him. "Yeah, I'm okay, I went out here just get flowers for mommy" Jay said. "That's so sweet of you to your mom, I come out to be free" Jay got up and didn't want to go back to the mansion. "That's cool, I love to be free as well, wanna go on a adventure with me?" "Sure"

Jay take the girl's hand and they both run deeper in the woods. There, cherry blossoms glow bright pink and the waterfall shine blue. Fireflies fly up in the air with many birds and apparently everything in the forest end up glowing. But why?

"This is beautiful!" The girl exclaimed. "No, you are beautiful" Jay said.

"I'm Nya" "Jay" The two kids looked at each other and smiled.

"I like tonight because I'm with you" Nya said and she squeezed her hand with Jay's tight. She doesn't want to let go of his hand. She feels safe. Free. And more importantly, she's with Jay.

The clock tower strikes 12 and Jay and Nya gasped and both run out of the woods.

"I have to go back, Nya. My family might be worried about me"

"Same here. I just wish we can do this everyday"

"Don't worry, we will, let's meet each other at the same place then"

The two kids hugged before going into different directions.

9 years later...............

Jay and Nya keep on meeting each other in the forest every night before midnight. Both of their parents are wondering about this and life gets strict.

Jay, 12 years old, was at the woods waiting for Nya to come.

But where is she?

"Nya, where are you going?" Ray said. "I wanted to take a walk, that's all, in the woods" Nya answered her father. "Nya! It's late! You are growing up to become a young lady! You are not allowed to go to the woods anymore! Go to your room, now!" Ray shouted and Nya sighed and she run upstairs to her room.

Kai was there and he was sad for her. He cares about her and wondered why she goes to the woods.

For Jay, Nya didn't come. The brunette's been waiting for her to come for a long time until Cole run up to him.

"Jay! There's something bad in the mansion about your mother!" Cole said and Jay gasped. He and Cole both run back to the mansion and there was Libby lying in bed.

Lloyd and Zane were sad but for Nadakhan, he wasn't sad. He was happy that Jay's sad about his mother. 
Dogshanks and Flintlocke were confused about their father and they were wondering what Nadakhan do to Libby.

"She got poisoned, Jay" The medic said and Jay hold his mother's hand. "By what?" Jay said. "I don't know but it's very poisonous and can kill a human" The medic explained.

"Mom! Don't die! Please" Jay said as tears poured out of his eyes. "I'm sorry but I don't want you to be sad. I want you to be happy" Libby then turned to Nadakhan before looking at her son. "Nadakhan will take good care of you, but remember that your happiness can change someone's life" Libby said before closing her eyes.

Jay started to cry more and everyone except for Nadakhan felt bad for him.

After the funeral of his mom, Nadakhan put his hand on Jay's. "You'll be our maid, Jay, so start cleaning up" Nadakhan said and Jay sighed. He didn't want to argue to Nadakhan and he picked up a broom and start sweeping.

Lloyd, Cole, and Zane were maids as well and were differently by Nadakhan. Instead of doing chores, they have to cook.

They were worried about Jay and wondered if there's something that can make him happy again.

Nya on the other hand was doing royal duties and as she grow up, she wondered if she meet that boy again and forgot his name.

She was at her brother's wedding who's getting married to the Chen family and they both loved each other.

"Nya, you're next in line to get married just like your brother" Ray said and Nya sighed. "I know, dad, I just wish I meet him again" Nya said. After hearing what his daughter said, Ray thought of a way for her to see this boy again.

A masquerade ball Ray thought and leave his daughter alone in the throne room.

A Jaya Cinderella story!

Is this a good start of this story?

Tell me in your opinions if you want more of this story to see if I can update it.

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts on this chapter!!!!!!!!
-Sunnyninja13 out!!!!!!!!