Magic ✨

The brunette was by a fountain crying of what Nadakhan did to him. He wished his mother was there to comfort him but sadly she passed away by poison.

Cole and the others watched him sobbed and they walked up to him and hugged him in comfort. "Don't worry, my friend, Nadakhan's a jerk that's all" Cole said.

"Thanks, Cole, but I wish there was some way for me to go to the masquerade ball for Flint" Jay said and two magic human beings appeared in front of him.

"Whoa, who are you two?" Jay said in surprised. "Jay, we're your fairy godparents. I'm Edna and this is Ed" One of the magic beings said.

"We heard what happened to you earlier by your step father but don't worry we can change that up to make your dreams come true" Ed exclaimed. "The only dream you want come true is for you to meet that pretty girl again" Edna boomed and Jay blushed. "What?! No!"

"Ed, Jay's denying that truth, that boy wants to meet her again. Once he meets her again and fell in love, they get married and have kids, and they live happily ever after" Edna said to her husband and he nodded. "Maybe we can meet the girl as well. We can tell her about babies and of course how handsome our godson is" Ed said.

"Uh, ma, pa. Please don't, please, what can you two do?" Jay asked his fairy godparents. "Glad you asked! How about a ............................. nature carriage made out of plants and wood?" Edna said as she transformed most of the plants in the garden with wood into a carriage.

"Already got the horses, these rats" Ed said transforming a group of rats into beautiful strong horses.

"Whoa" Jay said and Ed and Edna weren't done of their work. "Jay, you'll be surprise of this next thing we're doing" Ed said. "What?" "This, dear" Edna said and they both pointed their wands around Jay and his friends transforming their clothes into fine suits for the masquerade ball. Each of them got a mask except for Jay.

"Your godmother and I decided to renew this mask for you" Ed said handing Jay  his father's mask. This time there was a lightning designed on the dark blue mask. "Thank you, you two, so much" Jay said and the godparents hugged him.

"Jay, you have to leave the ball at 12 or midnight in order for everything to transform back into its original look" Edna warned the brunette. "Okay, I'll looked at the clock every second, k?" Jay said. "Now go live happily ever after!" The couple said as they disappeared into blue dust.

"Jay! You coming?" Lloyd shouted. He and his other friends were already in the carriage. "Oh yeah, I'm coming" Jay said as he got in the carriage before leaving the mansion.

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts on this chapter!!!!!!

Do you think it's a good idea to put Ed and Edna as Jay's fairy godparents in this story?

Do you readers love this chapter as well?

-Sunnyninja13 out!!!!!!!!!!!!!