Teardrops On My Guitar 💧

The princess walked up to her brother and his wife who were waiting her in the diner room. "Nya! You came!" Kai said very excited and he run up to his sister and hugged her. "Yeah, you told Dad that you're planning to spend time with me but why?" "N's, let's just say that before the masquerade ball happens, I want to spend time with you because after the ball, it's your wedding" "Aww, that's nice of you Kai, let's hang out with your wife at the balcony"

The two siblings and Skylor head to the balcony to have sandwiches and of course cup of teas.

Many soliders went to every village to put many scrolls of the masquerade ball.

Dogshanks squealed when one of the soliders handed her a scroll and she run back to the mansion. Jay was wiping many windows while Cole handed Nadakhan a cup of tea and a cup of milk for Doubloon.

"Daddy! You have to read this!" Dogshanks said handing a scroll to Nadakhan.

Nadakhan was curious about his daughter's attitude and opened up the scroll.

"Wow, an invitation to a masquerade ball for the Royal Smith Family. And the princess is going to be a big event to find her groom, and whoever is her groom by midnight will marry her after the day of the ball"

Nadakhan said and give a smirk at Flintlocke who was reading a book. "Flint, my son, you have to make sure you're the princess' groom" Nadakhan said to his son.

"Why is that, dad?" Flintlocke said.

"Don't you want to be a king? You can have jewels, a wife, gold, and even have a better maid than Jay in your own castle" Nadakhan said and the cat purred soflty as Dogshanks continued petting him.

"Dad, I'm not interested into all that. I appreciate of living in this mansion and I don't want to have a new maid. Jay's more than just our maid" Flintlocke said.

"Hmm, you're defending the maid, huh? Flint, Jay's trash and you're lucky your stepmom's dead" Nadakhan said. "Why are you bringing her up?" Flintlocke said and he gasped. "You did something to her, didn't you?!" Flintlocke yelled at his dad and Nadakhan smiled. "Me? No, Flint, be the princess' groom or else you end up like her" Nadakhan whispered his son's ear and Flintlocke dropped his book.

Nadakhan smiled in power and he and his cat left the room. Dogshanks got mad at her brother and slapped him. "Don't do that, brother! Ever!" Dogshanks said and she walked out of the room.

Jay felt bad for Flintlocke and he stopped wiping and pick up the scroll.

"You are Invited to A Masquerade ball that is hosted by the Royal Smith Family. The princess is the big attention of this ball to find her groom. When midnight strikes, the groom will be revealed and will marry her on the next day"

Jay reads and Flintlocke sighed. "Jay, I have to go this ball to make Dad happy. My sis was not happy when I tried to stand up to him" Flintlocke said.

"Flint, I know how you feel but you know me, I'm your clumsy maid" Jay said and he tossed a rag in the air which landed in front of Lloyd. "Yeah, I know but I wished you can help me, you are really kind and generous to anyone and I hope you can act the same to me" Flintlocke said before he left the room.

Jay looked at the scroll again and he smiled. "I might come to the masquerade ball to help Flint"

"Kai, it's not fair. You're married and I'm not. How do you and Sky meet?"

"You know, at a ordinary ball. Pretty tight simple, but don't worry, you'll find your prince charming to marry"

"I hope so"

The princess looked out at the sky and she hoped if that boy comes back.

Is he?

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts on this chapter!!!!!!!!

Is it good? Or not?

-Sunnyninja13 out!!!!!!!!!!