I see your True Colors 🌈

"Jay! I want you to scrub the floors and make them shiny that I can see my own reflection" Nadakhan said and Jay was in the middle of doing dishes. "But Nada, dishes?" Jay said. "Do that later! I need the floors to be shiny now!" Nadakhan yelled and Jay sighed and wipe his hands with a cloth.

Dogshanks and Flintlocke were coming back from the horse back riding class in about an 1 hour ago. As Jay head to the main room to scrub the floors, Zane, Cole, and Lloyd watched him with a worried face. Jay never smiled for a while ever since his mom, Libby, died because of poison.

As the brunette sit down and wiped the floors, he remembers the song his mom sang to him with his dad when he was 2.

Flashback............

"You with the sad eyes
Don't be discouraged, oh I realize
It's hard to take courage
In a world full of people
You can lose sight of it all
The darkness inside you
Can make you feel so small" Cliff sang as he and Libby are at the gardens with Jay in their arms at a swinging bench.

"Show me a smile then
Don't be unhappy
Can't remember when
I last saw you laughing
This world makes you crazy
And you've taken all you can bear
Just call me up
'Cause I will always be there" Both of the parents sang and Jay giggled and smiled.

"And I see your true colors
Shining through
I see your true colors
And that's why I love you" His parents soflty sang and Jay fell asleep in their arms.

End of Flashback............

That was before his dad died of sickness. That song reminds him to smile and show his true colors to his parents. His parents are in a better place.

Scrubbing the floors, wiping it to make sure it's shiny. All Jay wanted to do is go to the woods. He remembered of how he met a girl. Who's really beautiful as a cherry blossom. When he and the girl are somewhere in the forest, everywhere in the forest glow into beautiful colors. But why would it glow? Why?

Scrubbing the floors for Nadakhan, Jay's not allowed to have dinner with them at the dining room. Instead he eats in the attic with his friends. The mansion holds a lot of rooms but Nadakhan made Jay and his friends to sleep in the basement.

"We're home!" Dogshanks said and she and Flintlocke walked over the floor Jay's scrubbing making it dirty again by their muddy boots. Flintlocke kicked the bucket full of soap and water making Jay's clothes (I'll describe it when I draw it) wet. Jay didn't say anything because he's annoyed that he's going to wipe the floors again and dry his clothes again. The other reason because he's afraid of Nadakhan and his step siblings.

Cole, Lloyd, and Zane run up to Jay and helped him get up from the ground. "Thanks, guys" Jay said and Nadakhan was horrified of the floors and Jay's step siblings snickered when the step father walked up to Jay with his arms crossed.

"This is unacceptable, Jay! You are one clumsy maid!" "But, Nada-" "No buts! This is all your fault! Go grabbed a new bucket and sponge and wipe the floors!" "Yes, sir"

Jay left the main room to grabbed new supplies to clean the floors again. Flintlocke and Dogshanks smiled cheekily and walked to their rooms.

His friends followed him and the brunette sighed. "Guys, it's not fair. I'm the one who gets pushed around by Nadakhan. Mom passed away with Dad and I just wish I can be free and go to the woods" Jay said as he grabbed a new bucket of soap and water with a sponge.

"Jay, don't worry, it might come true, you just need to find a way to make you smile" Lloyd said and Cole and Zane nodded.

"Thanks guys, for being there for me, I-" "Jay! Hurry up and scrubbed those floors! Now!" Nadakhan shouted from the other room and Jay sighed. "Gotta go, guys, see you later" the brunette said as he walked out of the room.

In the castle, Ray and Nya were having lunch together. "Nya! I got a good idea for you to see this boy again" "What is it, dad?" "A masquerade ball! Once midnight strikes, everyone gets to take off their masks revealing their faces and whoever's with me when midnight strikes is your groom"

"Wow, dad, that's a great idea, I love it" "Hm. Thanks, Nya, I have to order many of my soldiers to spread the word around villages then"

"Do you mind if I come with some of the villagers just to help them spread the word, then?" "Sorry dear, your brother told me he wants to spend time with you with his wife, Sky" "Oh"

Ray and Nya finished their breakfast and outside started to rain.

Her father head to the area where the soldiers are at while the princess head to her room.

Before letting her brother spend time with her, Nya opened up the balcony doors and went outside. The rain touches her face and she laughed and smiled. Wanting to go to the woods, she knew one stupid thing to do. She jumped off her balcony landing on a soft bush.
She hopped on her horse and left the gates of her palace.

After scrubbing the floors, Nadakhan and the step siblings were sleeping in their rooms quietly.

Jay tip toed quietly to get out of the mansion to the woods. Cole, Zane, and Lloyd watched the brunette as he opened the doors and walked out to the woods.

Nya loves the woods and admire its looks. Getting off her horse, she walked around to dance in the rain. Jay walked around in the forest and spotted a girl dancing in the rain. He decided to dance towards to the girl but accidentally tripped over a rock and landed on the soft grass.

"Are you okay?" Nya asked the brunette and helped him get up. "Yeah, I am, thanks" Jay replied back. "I love dancing in the rain, it's so fun" Nya said. "Same here, wanna dance?" Jay said letting the princess hold his hand. "Yes"

The two danced in the rain gracefully and everything in the forest glows in beautiful bright colors.

Not noticing the woods, the only thing Jay and Nya both want is each other.

Cole, Zane, and Lloyd were not spying their friend behind the bushes and secretly shipped them.

The two continued dancing and Nya accidentally tripped over a stone making her and Jay landed on the river.

"I gotta go. My brother might need me" Nya said. "Me too, but I have to make sure my step father won't wake up" Jay said. "I'll see you around" Nya said as she leave the brunette alone. She hopped on her horse and head back to the palace.

Jay sighed in happiness and starting singing True Colors to himself. Cole, Zane, and Lloyd walked up to him scaring the life out of him.

"What the heck?! Were you guys spying on me and the girl?" Jay said. "Uh-Wait! Do you like her?" Cole said. "Like her? No. She's just a random girl who loves dancing in the rain like me, that's all" Jay said denying the truth to his friends.

Hey readers. Is this chapter's good?

Please comment yes if you like it.

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts on this chapter!!!!!!!!
-Sunnyninja13 out!!!!!!!!