Breaking Free 🕊️

Few days later and today was it. The Masquerade ball. Jay and his friends were excited but their daily routine never ends.

Cole accidentally burnt breakfast for the step family so Lloyd and Zane helped him out.

Jay was cleaning his step siblings' room while smiling in delight. After all, he might come to the masquerade with his step family.

"Jay! Hurry up, cleaning that room! I need you to clean up my room!" Nadakhan shouted from the other side of the house. "Yes, sir" Jay said as he finished dusting the curtains.

The brunette smiled as his step siblings' room shine very bright.
All that cleaning must have to convince his step father to let him go to the masquerade ball.

Jay happily skipped to Nadakhan's room with the same cleaning supplies. As he opened up the door, Doubloon purred anger at the maid and spit out a hair ball on the carpet.

"Oh my God" Jay said so surprised of how messy his step father's room is.

"Oh, Jay, this bedroom of mine. It's terrible and horrifying, are you fine cleaning this dump up?" Nadakhan said walking up to him with his arms crossed.

"Uh yeah, I'm fine, sir, this can be simple" Jay said bringing a smile on his face. Nadakhan growled and walked away from the brunette.

Jay sighed and start sweeping up the bedroom's floor.

Cole and Lloyd both watched the brunette clean up Nadakhan's room and they both looked at Zane who was sewing. "Jay's cleaning up Nadakhan's bedroom, it'll take him 3 hours to make it perfect" Cole explained. "Are you almost done sewing, Zane?" Lloyd said. "Almost, my friend, Jay will love what we're doing for him" Zane exclaimed and the two guys smiled.

3 hours later and Jay was done of cleaning up his step father's room. It was all tidy and shiny neat. Jay sighed and he head straight to his room also known as the basement.

"Where are you guys?" Jay said looking around the basement for his friends. "Ca Kaw! Kaw!" Cole yelled but Zane and Lloyd slapped him.

"This is starting to get a little freaky, c'mon, you guys, you know I hate-" "Surprise!" His friends said coming out of their hiding spot which is their desk.

Jay screamed out loud due to his friends' surprise. "Guys, ahem, what the heck is going on?" Jay asked his friends.

"Well, let's just say we three thought it would be a good idea if you..........." Zane take a dark blue tux with a sliver tie and the brunette gasped. "Come to the masquerade ball!" His two friends, Cole and Lloyd exclaimed and Jay smiled. "Wow, guys, it's amazing, thank you" Jay said as he hugged his friends.

"Get yourself ready then, Jay, we'll be backing you up to Nadakhan and your step siblings" Lloyd said and he and the other guys leave the brunette to get himself ready.

Jay was happy of how caring his friends are and under neath the clothes was a dark blue mask. That mask was the same one his father wore at one of the big parties that happened in the mansion.

Nadakhan and his kids were all ready and they were admiring their looks. "I hope Kai can divorce his pathetic wife to be with me cause I'm prettier than her" Dogshanks said. "Don't worry dear, he'll do that when he sees you and you'll be the first person he'll dance with" Nadakhan reassured his daughter. Flintlocke put on his mask and sighed.

"You're not going without me, sir" Jay said walking up to them and his friends smiled and cheered at him. Even Flintlocke smiled at him. He knew he can do it. Nadakhan growled and smiled evilly.

"Look boy, you're not going with us in that outfit. You're just a maid and no one won't like you" Nadakhan said. He turned to Dogshanks and Flintlocke and they both nodded. The two step siblings picked up a bucket of water and dust and put the whole entire thing over the brunette making him looking dusty and wet. "Now you looked perfect to the masquerade ball like a fool" Nadakhan said and laughed as he and his kids walked out of the mansion to the carriage waiting for them.

Jay hated how Nadakhan treated him and run to the gardens to cry. Cole, Lloyd, and Zane were mad at what Nadakhan did to their friend and they went after the brunette to comfort him.

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts on this chapter!!!!!!!!
-Sunnyninja13 out!!!!!!!!!