Chapter 9:

"Where's Kellin?" I asked everybody. 

"He'sm in the back lounge? Why?" Gabe asked. 

"Cause I'd like to talk to him if thats okay with you." I snap and leave before anyone could say anything. 

As i was walking to the back i felt myself getting more and more nervous, with lots of negative thoughts floating through my head. 'What if he didnt want to see me? What if he just completly ignored me?' Those were the types of thoughts that were running through my head. When i reached the door for the back lounge i knocked a few times and waited for Kellin to say 'come in.' And when he did i opened the door with a shakey hand. 

"Juliet! What are you doing here?" He asked me, shocked. 

"I-I um, wanted to talk to you?" I said, but it came out more as a question. 

"Oh, uh, yeah. Lets talk." He said. Sounding nervous now. 

"So, I feel like we should try and work this out. I don't mean jump in a relationship or anything but-"

"Wait, what are you saying?" Kellin interuppted me. 

"Im saying. I want to try and be friends again and start over." I say. 

"So does that mean you forgive me?" He asked me, looking hopeful.

"Yes, but that doesn't mean i will forget." I tell him and give him a small smile. 

"You know, I didn't think you would ever forgive me. I really only blame myself. But i think we could start again. Cause i really don't want anyone else." He says while grabbng my hand. I nod at him and give him a smile. 

"I think you should get ready for the show tonight." I say and walk out of the room. 

I walked out of there smiling and into the front room. All the guys were giving me questioning looks, but Mike was the only one smiling. He walked up to me and gave me a hug while whispering "I'm proud of you" in my ear. 

It was about three hours later and Sleeping With Sirens was about to go onstage to open for Pierce The Veil. I stood on the stage admiring how Kellin looked in his maroon Anthem Made shirt. I gave all the guys a good luck kiss on their cheeks. They then all run on the stage and start playing 'Stomach Tied In Knots.' 

"This nexts song is for a person who is very close to my heart. See I fucked up and made the worst desicion in my life. Causing me to lose the best thing i ever had. I promised her that i'd love her forever. And i hope she knows that i will never break this promise. Ever, Cause i love her too much. So this next song is 'If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburnn'" Kellin announces to the crowd and my eyes grow wide. 

'Stay for tonight, if you want to, i can show you, what my dreams are made of. As I'm dreaming of your face. I've been away for a long time, such a long time and I miss you there. I can't imagine being anywhere else, I can't imagine being anywhere else but here.'

'How the hell did you ever pick me, honestly, i could sing you a song. But i dont thing words can express your beauty, Its singing to me. How the hell did we end up like this. you bring out the beast in me. I fell in love since the moment we kissed. Since then we've been history,'

'They say that love is forever, you're forever is all that i need. Please stay, as long as you need. Can't promise that things won't be broken, but i swear that I will never leave. Please stay, forever with me'

'It goes to show, i hope that you know that you are, what my dreams are made of. Can't fall asleep, can't fall asleep. I lay in my bed awake, ly in my bed awake. As I dream of you. I'll fall in love, you'll fall in love. It could mean everything, everything to me. I can't imagine being anywhere else.' 

Kellin sang the chorus and as he was singing the whole song he was looking right at me. I couldn't help but let the tears i was holding in spill out. Kellin ended the song and him and the band walked off the stage. 

I didn't want to admit it but i was still madly inlove with Kellin, and I know that i should go back to him but I couldn't let him slip through my fingers and go away forever. All i knew was that Kellin was the one i was truly inlove with and no one could replace that.