Epilouge.

2 months later

The wedding went perfectly as planned. We had a cute reserved wedding for close friends and family on the beach. Kellin looked nice dressed in his tux. My parents kept telling me how they knew that me and Kellin were going to end up together. 

We had our honeymoon in Hawaii and spent everday on the beach. We both rode dolphins and swam with sharks. The third night of our honeymoon was the night that Kellin and I showed out love for each other. 

We're back at home now, and my period has been late for the past three weeks. Kellin doesnt know though. He went on tour about a week ago. I sat in the bathroom waiting to see what the test read. 2 lines. I'm pregnant. I didn't know how Kellin would react to this. He told me he wants kids, but just not yet. Not while he was touring. I did the only thing i could do and called Vic. 

"Hello?" He answered after the third ring. 

"Vic, are you by Kellin?" I asked him, since they were touring with them. 

"No, he's in the back with Justin practicing songs. Why?" He asked and you could hear the worry in his voice. 

"How do you tell someone you're pregnant?" I ask him.

"Depends, whos- Wait!! Are you pregnant?!" Vic asked. 

"Yes. But I don't know how to tell him." I whined. 

"We'll be in California in three days. Tell him then." 

"Okay, thanks for the help." I tell him and hang up. 

I looked at there tour dates and I saw that by the time they would be in California it would be fathers day. That gave me the perfect idea, Now to wait for them to get here. Three days would be to long. 

                                                                Three days later. 

Today was the day I'm telling Kellin I'm pregnant. I went to the doctors and they said i was about a month pregnant. I walked to the back where the guy's tour bus was and walked in. Once all the guys saw me they ran and hugged me. 

"Guys, careful." I scolded at them. They gave me a look but i told them they'd find out later. 

"So wheres my husband?" I asked. 

"The back." Vic says and pushes me back there. 

I walk to the back and Kellin looks up at me when i walk in. 

"Hey babe, whats up?" He asks and stands up to kiss me. 

"Nothing, lets go up front?" I suggest and he follows me up there. 

"Guess what day it is?" Jesse asked. 

"Oh Happy Fathers Day" I tell him and then i turn and look at Kellin too. "And happy fathers day to you too." I smirk at him. His face to confused and then he smiles at me. 

"I'm gunna be a dad!! Oh my gosh guys!!! I'm gunna be a dad!!" He exclaims. 

And that was one of the happiest days of his life.