Chapter 10:

I talked to Mike what i was feeling last night. He didn't like that i didn't give myself time to think this through. But i know if i would've, then i would overthingk that. He was the one who told me to talk to Kellin anyways so i don't know why hes getting so made about it. Kellin doesn't know how i feel and i don't think i want him to know just yet. 

Things have been going good between me and him. He asked me to move back in with him after the tour, and of course i said yes. I think thats another thing that Mike got mad about. Vic is just happy that I'm happy. We still have about another two weeks on this tour and then we are home to do what ever we want. I don't talk to Gabe much anymore, but i am still civil to him. He knows that i am still mad at him and i don't appreciate what he did. 

Everyone had a free day today so we all decided to do our own thing. Mike,Vic, Jaime, and Tony all went to go relax on the beach. Justin, Gabe, Jack, and Jesse all went out to eat, and Kellin had a date night planned for the two of us. He won't tell me what we are doing so that makes me more nervous. 

"Juliet, are you almost ready?" Kellin called from the front of the bus.

"Yeah,I just have to find shoes to wear." I yell back. 

"Just wear comfortable things. We aren't doing anything to fancy." Kellin yelled back. It was fairly warm outside so i wore a pair of black shorts with a spiked belt, a grey knit beanie, a white short sleeve shirt with a gray cardigan over it and my grey Vans. I walked out of the bathroom and i saw Kellin sitting on the couch. 

"Are you ready?" I ask him, while sitting next to him.

"Yeah, come on." 

We walk out of the bus and walk a little more into the country, I had no idea what was going on so i just followed Kellin. He turned left and walked on a little trail. 

"where are we going?" I whined. 

"Just wait, you'll love it." He said to me a dragged me along with him. As we got closer to where Kellin was taking us, he put his hands over my eyes. We walked farther in the woods, when i heard water In the background. When Kellin took his hands off my eyes. There was a lake with a long peir, at the end of the peir was all the members of Pierce The Veil and the rest of the members of Sleeping With Sirens. 

"K-kellin, Whats going on?" I asked him. 

"You'll see." He says and smiles at me. As we get closer I see that there was a little picnic set up and Vic sitting on the ground plaing the guitar. 

"This is beautiful." i say, Shocked at the view infront of me. 

"I'm glad you think so." He smiles at me. 

We walk over to the picnic and i see the guys with smirks on there face. I give them a confused look but they ignore it and leave. 

"So, now that we are alone, we should talk." Kellin says. 

"Okay, about what?" I ask. 

"well I have something important to say, and you can't interupt until i'm done." He says. I nod my head as to tell him to finish.

"Well, Juliet, we've known each other since pre-school. I've liked you since middle school. And I wanted something real with you in high school. But you always liked Alan. But i know that my love for you has never died. I fucked up, I know i did. And i appreciate that you forgave me for that. But i can't forgive myself. I've been thinking ever since you found out, how prove to you that i love you. I started it with the song, now I'm going continuing it with this date. But i want to end it, show you that i love you and you are the only girl for me." He says while standing up. Then he gets on one knee.

"Juliet Elizabeth Payne. I love you more than words can ever explain. So will you please do me the honor, and Marry me?" He asked. I sat there looking at him speechless. This is what i wanted since forever. I didn't know how to form the words, so i nodded my head with tears coming down my eyes. "Yes." I choked out while Kellin put the ring on my finger. 

"I love you so much Juliet." Kellin whispered in my ear.

"I love you so much too Kellin." I said before kissing him. 

We spent the rest of the date eating our food and talking. I was still in shock that Kellin asked me to marry him, but I was glad he did.