Typial Day of Life

Okay I really don't know what to say about this one. I wouldn't go too far as to call this yaoi but more of a shounen ai. I'm just bein a little creative with this so if you don't like it don't read. T-T Sowwy!!!

Life is so disappointing these days. This is one of those times you not only wish you were dead but you wish you've never existed to begin with. I know who I am. I know WHAT I am. My name is Karasu Kamui. Last name first. I am somewhat called an akuma and unlike the others that bring misfortune upon people's lives, I simply observe them. My name means a raven with the power of "God". Typical isn't, but it's the truth.

I sound pretty cool don't I. To tell you the truth, my reality is quite contradictory. I have straight black hair to my shoulders which also covers my silver eyes. I do think that it's somewhat convenient for me though people do call me names like "Loser" and "Geek".

I live alone. I don't have a childhood nor do I remember any of that shit. I mean, why would I waste my time remembering some stupid ass shit that isn't worth remembering. I'm just like any other human who go to school "learning" all there is to learn, except for one thing. I'm old enough to be their ancestor yet I look no older than a high school senior.

Funny I said that since I am a senior at high school. I grabbed the toast I made and spread some strawberry jam on it and left the house locking the door behind me. I ran for school but it wasn't like I was late or anything. I just had nothing to do with my life. On the way to the school gate, I felt a sudden shock and came to an abrupt stop. I quickly turned my head to see nothing was there. All the other students were walking to the gate. I went in the building to put my shoes in the locker and change into my school shoes. I started to put my foot in the shoes when I saw nails my shoes. Typical. Now who could have done it. When I was looking at my nailed shoes, I heard laughter behind me.

"I see you found something interesting. Are you okay, Karasu-kun?" someone asked sarcastically. I recognized that voice anywhere. I turned to see a guy with a muscular figure with brown spiky hair and brown eyes. He was fairly good looking if I do say so.

"Long time no see, Kuga-san," I said noticing there was a group of people behind him. I was thinking how stupid the click behind him must be if I'm the only one in the school they bully, when I felt a sudden punch across the face that sent me bumping against the shoe locker.

"Don't ever call my name, you pathetic loser piece of shit!!" he said in disgust. "Next time I see your face, I'll put your ass-"

"Cut it out. You should be in class not bullying a student because he's a bit different," someone interrupted.

"Tch. Lets go guys," Kuga said leaving for class. "Are you alright?" the guy asked. I glanced up at the guy who had blonde curly hair and narrow grassland eyes. He was about 6"2 compared to my 5"9 height and had a strong air about him yet an intellectual tone. I knew him very well. As I said, I'm an observer. His name is Seiki Ao and he's the class president. Again, last name first. Not to mention he's more good looking than Kuga.

I grabbed the hand he lent to me. "Those guys are real jerks," I scoffed amusingly.

"I know but try and not stoop to their level, okay. You're too cute to take a punch like that from Kuga. There's still a bruise on that feminine face of yours," he said rubbing his hand on my bruised cheek. I felt a chill down my spine and broke away from him and turned my head away. He did nothing but smile.

"Thanks for your help and all but you've already weirded me out than I'm already am. Shit!!! Just stay away from me!!" I said storming to my class.

I had chemistry with those same shitty bullies who were still eying me eerily. I did nothing but smile. Technically, I didn't have to be in school since I already graduated early when I was "15". I just came back for the books. They contain history's knowledge and myths I heard about in legends time.