A Complicated Situation

I really have nothing to say.... Hmmm that's a first. I hope I don't have writers' block for this....!!! Ah, never mind just thought of this chapter's plot!!! Thank God for this creative brain of mine!! And I will put Miyabi's POV in if not soon. Mwuhahahahaha!!!!!

I was pulled(more like dragged) to the king's library where Kimihiro just burst through without warning at all.

"Hey!! Come out already. We're here just as you asked!!," he shouted. I was dumbfounded. He could talk to a king that way!? What kind of idiot is he!? I felt a sudden chill down my spine. Sounds familiar right...Without turning my head, I glanced at the corner of my eye and saw something zoom past both Kimihiro and I. "Um, Kimihiro-san. I think you should stop yelling," I jested trying to get him to calm down, but I could see it was too late. A sudden flick on the forehead sent Kimihiro flying to the bookshelves. Tried to warn him but can't say he didn't deserve it. I would've did it if he hadn't beat me to the punch. I glanced over again to see that same shadow figure attack me. He summoned a sword and started to stab me straight in the abdomen but I dodged it and went under his arm and sent a black orb at his side. He flew, just like Kimihiro did but flipped to regain his composure. He charged at me from the higher floor of the library and I flew up there, passing him and dodging his attack. Still flying, I pulled a feather and aimed it at him. He tried to dodge it but it was no use. I threw some more forming a pentagram and it circled around him, sealing his movement. I went down walking in front of him with Kimihiro still down. "Who are you and why'd you attack us?" I questioned.

The shadow faded into a handsome man with a gold and sapphire crown. He has blue hair to his back and blue eyes. He wore a black and gold looking Chinese attire with white bottoms and black shoes. Seeing as he couldn't move, he only smiled.

"My name is Masanori Shin. I am the king here. It means humble model of justice. It's truly a shame you have forgotten about us," he said. I released the man who called himself 'king' and to my surprise, he hugged me so tight I could barely breathe.

Suddenly, a swift crash came in between the king and I. Masanori dodged and smoke from the crash cleared up. "Don't you ever touch him again, bastard!!" Kimihiro glared. "He's mine."

I can't believe what he just said!! Kimihiro was about to say something else, when another thump came to his forehead. He went flying again but this time, the books landed on top of him.

I closed my eyes ignoring him. What an idiot. "Anyway, shall I explain this worlds ways, though I don't know if it'll help with your memories, seeing that you don't remember us here," he said turning to me. I nodded in confusion of what's happening in the first place.

King Masanori smiled. "Kimihiro, stop fooling around and come down from there. I know you haven't told Kamui everything. This is something for you to hear as well since you are so concerned about his dilemma. " Kimihiro grumbled with bruises everywhere on his body. Frustrated, he grabbed a nearby chair and sat down. Masanori looked at him, then turned to me, overlooking Kimihiro's attitude.

"Karasu Kamui, since you may not remember us, allow me to refresh your memory of this world," he smiled. I nodded to show that I understood so far. He proceeded with the explanation. "Throughout thousands of years, there have been countless of battles between spirits and godly creatures alike. The wars have been going so long, no one remembers why it even started. For all that's known, many spirits of this world have been catastrophically rampant. That is, until one day a gold light appeared and stopped all the fighting and everything came to peace with one told prophecy from him. 'When light of this world comes to darkness once more, those with godly flames of fate shall forevermore change the ways of this world'. That's pretty much how corrupted this world is. You've already seen most of the corruption when you've entered this world, right?" I nodded not exactly knowing where this is going and what does it have to do with me. Masanori smiled as if he knew what I was thinking.