Jealousy

~I'm baaack~ Well, back to the lyric game. Let's see if you know it. I'm kind of bored right now so bear with it.  This song will be easier this time.

owaranai sekai no naka de

sakimidareta saigo no kotoba yo

sneer at the despair

mou furikaeranai

koe wo karashite sakebe

atarimae no nichijou ga hazeru

kimi to taiyou ga shinda hi

nozomanai NOIZU no uzu ni

hitoshirezu ni nomikomarete yuku

wasurenai de watashi no koe wo

mata deau sono hi made

Miyabi's POV

Shit! Shit! Shit! HER of all people showed up!! And NOW of all times!? The major boner is gone now!! DAMMIT!!!!

Kamui is probably furious right now and I'm afraid to even look at him! Did I mention he could destroy this castle?! Either way I lose so I might as well take may chances with Kamui but to deal with this pest first. I pushed her off as gently as I could and wiped my lips. "Rayne!? What are you doing here?" I spat out in disgust.

She was wearing a flirtatious emerald miniskirt with a baby blue blouse and white jacket. Her hair is like the ocean and eyes are sapphire.

"Aww. Abi darling. Did you forget your promise to marry me when you turn 23,000 years old?" she cooed seductively (or at least tried to).

"WHAT!!?" me and Kamui yelled at the same time. "Are you insane!? I said that around 19,000 years ago and besides, I already cancelled that arrangement and apologized for it!" I yelled causing her to turn her back to me pouting. I saw her head turn to Kamui and him to her.

"Abi darling? Who is he and why is he in your room?" she asked pointing aggressively at Kamui.

"Yes, Miyabi. Who is she?" he grimaced glaring at Rayne.

"Uh, um......Kamui, this is Rayne- an old childhood playmate. Rayne, this is Kamui- my lover and the ONLY one I will be with," I said gesturing the two but Rayne appeared to be the only one laughing at the matter.

"You and this.....this BOY!! Just look at him, Abi. He doesn't actually fit the criteria of royalty. I know we have no laws or discrimination on homosexuality but let's be realistic here. When the time comes to produce an heir, he will be thrown away like garbage," she mocked glaring back at Kamui. "Face it, boy. It's better to accept it than to live your dream in a fairy tale. And what are you, no older than 18,000? You should have come to terms with reality when you were 3,000 years old." Now she was pushing it......

"Excuse me? Did you hear the words Miyabi said? He's clearly not interested in a sleazebag like you!! You practically scream desperate! Now do us the favor of leaving before I throw your ass in another dimension," Kamui snapped.

"What did you say, brat?!"

"You heard me, old hag!!"

Rayne stared at Kamui with such a hateful glare. Don't do it......She has a death wish. Don't look into his eyes. You'll see the light.....or darkness. Hopefully darkness. Wait!! No! I'm suppose to stop this!! Nah, I'm a bit scared to face Kamui in his rage right now. I stepped back towards the balcony, sloooooooooowly.......................