Strange Occurances

This time I'm at a loss for words so I'll just get on with the story.

Kamui's POV

"Don't remember!" a voice called. "W-Who's that?" I mumbled. The voice sounded familiar. As I tried to open my eyes, the first thing I noticed were the tall mountains I stood on. This is a dream.... I turned to see a strange figure but it was too blurry to see who it was. Everything else was as clear as day but that figure..... something strange is going on...

"Don't remember!" it called again. "Remember what!?" I asked. The figure was coming close to me.. "You must wake up! He knows you're here! Leave, before he finds you!!" the figure warned. "Why!? Who are you?" I asked. The figure began the clear up, but not enough for me to see the face. "It's time you wake up. I am-" The voice cut off.

I jerked up, realizing that I'm not on Earth. I'm still in the Netherworld. Shit!! I looked around the room then stared at my palms. "What was that!! That was no ordinary dream. And what is 'He'? I thought. "I got to get outta here," I mumbled attempting to leave the bed. As soon as I thought I was getting out of the bed, I felt a sudden yank on my wrist. Arms wrapped around my neck. "Where do you think you're going, Kamui?" he asked squeezing me tighter. I was trying to get away from his tight hold with my hands on his chest. Damn, he's packed. "Wait.... forget his hotne- I mean his body for a second and stop drooling," I thought to myself. "Um, I'm leaving the room," I replied heading for the door. "You're sure you want to go out looking like that," Kimihiro said. I turned around. "What are you talking about now?" He didn't say anything, just pointed down. I glanced down to see what he was talking about. What the fuck!! How the hell- I was naked. "Can't say that look doesn't suit you. I mean, if I had my way I would leave you like that all day in my room," he smirked walking towards me with nothing but his trousers on. He moved closer to me, squeezing my ass and I yelped. "In fact, should I lock you in here and have my way with you?" he said nibbling on my ear. That's it!! "Bastard!" I grumbled with my silver eyes glowing. "Uh, Kamui," he sweat-dropped. My aura grew darker and more malicious as Kimihiro quickly retreated to a corner. "YOU NEVER LEARN DO YOU, BASTARD!!" I said full of malice. "N-Now w-w-w-w-wait a m-minute.. D-Don't d-d-do this," he pleaded but was no use. Both of my hands were already becoming sky blue. The temperature was dropping. And fast."I'll freeze you in a way you'll never wake up!!"

"W-Wait!! Please!!"

"Too late," I smirked. I raised my hands up and pointed in his direction. By the time I finished, the whole corner including Kimihiro was frozen. Luckily, he didn't do anything while I was sleep. If he did, I wouldn't be able to move even if I am a demon. My anger dispelled as I was humming a tune and change my clothes. I wore a black turtleneck dress shirt with a black belt around my waist and short sleeves. My skinny jeans were black with gold on the side and wore black flats. "At least I don't have to worry about this pervert here," I thought. I was about to grab the doorknob when I felt a sudden heat. I turned to see the corner of ice. The inside turned crimson red and melted the ice. The ice completely melted leaving no trace and Kimihiro's clothes were on. He wore something like a biker would but without the overbearing jacket. His crimson red hair was in a ponytail which suited him. Instead of a biker look, he's giving off a look of a professional model compared to my pop star look. Damn! Not only is he taller than me but he's handsome!! He would probably think I'm cute...WHAT AM I THINKING!!!!?

I swiftly turned from his gazed, attempting to open the door but it slammed. Kimihiro's forearm was on the door. I sweat-dropped trying not to think what he'll do. When I turned facing him, he smirked. "Hey, now....I know your ice must be stronger than that, but then again, I've gotten stronger also," he said while lifting my chin. I tried to push him off but he grabbed both of my wrists with his right hand and held them above my head against the door. I was struggling and couldn't move. Kimihiro moved his face closer to mine pressing his lips to mine. My lips were shut tight when he turned to lick my earlobe. "Ah! Mmmn!" I gasped when he stuck his tongue in my mouth. He rolled his tongue against mine fighting for dominance as I was still trying to get loose. In more ways than one, I lost. My strength was fading and I was finding it harder to keep my stance. "There is no way in hell I would summit to you!!" I thought prying to fight back. Before attempting to bite his lip, he let me go leaving me to fall to my knees.